Core P3 compatible with 280mm radiator + Vega 64 Liquid Cooled's radiator?

eNRGy

Hi, I'm interested in the Thermaltake Core P3 case but I can't work out if it will work with my existing components.

I have at the moment:

CPU cooler Hydro  H110i GT 280mm
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hydro-series-h110i-gt-280mm-extreme-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler

Vega 64 Liquid Cooled (150x120mm radiator):
http://www.gigabyte.us/Graphics-Card/GV-RXVEGA64X-W-8GD-B#kf

If I can fit both of these AIO liquid cooled radiator parts into the P3, how many 2.5" hard drives will also fit?

Is there a 5.25" drive bay option?

Thanks.

PS Support email address on the Thermaltake website support@thermaltake.com.tw replied error 500 service blocked.

PPS Web form on the support page gave me a blank page.

Hi,

First off, the email is - info@thermaltake.com you can see our global contact listing here - http://www.thermaltake.com/corporate.aspx?t=4

For the question, The Core P3 supports 120/140 fitments, so that 280 will mount, but the question is will the other AIO for the GPU fit on there as well.

Unfortunately I cannot test that it will fit to guarantee it for you.

Ideally, I would mount the 280 on the top part with the 120 on the bottom section of that right side so the tube can reach for the gpu as well.

No 5.25 bays, it is open frame design, there is 2 3.5/2.5 drive mounts behind the MB for storage as well.

Hi, many thanks for the response. I had a similar response from the web form which I didn't realise had gone through.

I have now ordered the P5. Although it's too big for my wall space and needs, I am planning on going fully custom water cooled eventually so it makes sense to plan for that. Shame about the lack of 5.25 space. I know optical drives are obsolete but I have a nifty 6xsdd hotpluggable bay for that slot. 5.25 bays are useful for other things than optical drives.

Thanks again.

On 2/14/2018 at 1:49 AM, eNRGy said:

Hi, many thanks for the response. I had a similar response from the web form which I didn't realise had gone through.

I have now ordered the P5. Although it's too big for my wall space and needs, I am planning on going fully custom water cooled eventually so it makes sense to plan for that. Shame about the lack of 5.25 space. I know optical drives are obsolete but I have a nifty 6xsdd hotpluggable bay for that slot. 5.25 bays are useful for other things than optical drives.

Thanks again.

Check out a USB external CD-ROM drive, you be surprised how cheap they are now and are a great alternative :)