Quick question that i hope has a easy answer :)

GWydion_Wolf

Hey folks,

Just got a quick question.

I just finnished getting my new pc build put together and i have hit a small snag.

I am short 1 usb2 'header'.

Now, i have 2 sets of 3 Riing us 12's installed, each with their own control box using the usb header splitter cable, as well as the front usb on the case plugged into the available usb headers.

My problem is my aio requires a usb header as well.

Could i plug that into one of the Riing Pluss control boxes and have it act as a pass-through usb header? Or could i perhaps use the 2nd usb headder splitter from the 2nd Riing Plus pack to split one of the other usb headers being used and plug the aio into that?

Thanks for any replys.:)

*edit* nm the underlined part, realized that wont work as the wrong 'end' is plit, as its two usb male ends, rather than 2 usb headers. :/

The easy way to solve this is an internal usb hub with headers. I would say get Thermaltake's H200 Internal USB Hub but they are out of stock. So what I got was Nzxt AC-IUSBH-M1 

I had to get it for sort of the same reason I have 3x riing plus control boxes plus front usb ports and only wanted one header in use on my motherboard. To make it look clean as its is easy to hide with internal hubs.

Thanks for the recommendation Tack, Yes this is a new product we have that will allow you to get 3 headers off of just 1 from the MB.

Limited right now as it is just coming out, more stock should be available soon on it.

Either way you go, with us or others, just dont get a cheap Y adapter off amazon, you can thank me later :)