Toughpower DPS G 1050W Platinum starts CPU-fan, while PC is turned off

Well, it is a really weird issue. As soon as I plug the Toughpower DPS G 1050W Platinums internal USB-plug into the motherboard and give power to the PSU, without starting the PC, the CPU fans starts spinning. Tried both front USB connectors of the Mainboard, but same thing happens. Why is that? I mean, I want the CPU fan to spin, but only if the PC is turned on. It wont spin turned off, if I dont plug in the usb connector, but then I cant use the DPS App...

Ah, and another weird thing is, I can log in to my DPS Account online and it says it is verfied, but in the DPS App, when trying to log in, it says I am not verified and therefore I cannot log in. It is actually a nice PSU and App, but there quite a few weird problems here. Does anybody know, what to do? Thanks in advance. Ok, I read another post and found out, that the login issue is due to using capital letters. So this is no issue anymore.