There is no light

teneov

Hi.
I bought Thermaltake Pack 3 Riing 14 LED RGB Premium Edition
when using it for the first time, install it to the molex and it came out red and fan in motion, do not connect to the 9 pin USB 2.0.
when restarting the PC, no color comes out, if it makes a quick sparkle of a different color but turns off after 1 second.

Hello,

If the fans spin, but there is no light, you need to install the software.

You also need to connect the USB 2.0 USB Header to the MB for connection since it runs off the software.

Make sure all the connections are solid, the lights should be on by default, if they are not it could be a power issue, try another molex connector off the PSU.

If you dont get anywhere with this, suggest to swap the controller under warranty, it could just be faulty.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish someone would get my system right! I have 4 controller boxes now and all 4 are giving a different error. controller 1 just isn't recognizing its hooked up in my device manager. giving error code H0-001 can't connect in Thermaltake software. Controller 2 gives me a cation yellow sign in my device manager saying device has basically been stopped. Controller 3 just won't turn the lights on but I know the molex power is what helps the controller give the fans lights and there is nothing wrong with the power connection cause I swapped power connection from the other controller boxes. Controller 4 don't give me lights or spin my fans. I have the asus maximus z270 9 code i7700k intel motherboard. My fans did work for an hour but once I turned my computer off completely and back on. Controllers started doing what I mention above. I have 360 flow Riing premium tt edition radiator and view 91 rgb case. A total of 7 awesome fans when they worked for an hour!!

6 hours ago, Alfroboy75 said:

I wish someone would get my system right! I have 4 controller boxes now and all 4 are giving a different error. controller 1 just isn't recognizing its hooked up in my device manager. giving error code H0-001 can't connect in Thermaltake software. Controller 2 gives me a cation yellow sign in my device manager saying device has basically been stopped. Controller 3 just won't turn the lights on but I know the molex power is what helps the controller give the fans lights and there is nothing wrong with the power connection cause I swapped power connection from the other controller boxes. Controller 4 don't give me lights or spin my fans. I have the asus maximus z270 9 code i7700k intel motherboard. My fans did work for an hour but once I turned my computer off completely and back on. Controllers started doing what I mention above. I have 360 flow Riing premium tt edition radiator and view 91 rgb case. A total of 7 awesome fans when they worked for an hour!!

I would suggest making your own thread. Not trying to be rude. But it will help people help you and not get mixed up in someone else's issue. Also post some pics of how they are hooked up.

7 hours ago, Alfroboy75 said:

Hello,

Please contact our support so we can go into detail on the case.

https://thermaltakeusa.zendesk.com/hc/en-us