Problem with Tt CHALLENGER Pro

Overstop

Hi, im new in this forum, i dont speak english but i have a problem with USB to the keyboard. 

I connect my pendrive in the usb port. But windows tells me that you have problems with the lack of power for usb, or some lack of energy. The keyboard has 2 usb but I never used.

Sorry for my bad english. 

Thanks. 

PD: i have lastet driver to the keyboard

Guest Tt Paul

Hi, im new in this forum, i dont speak english but i have a problem with USB to the keyboard. 

I connect my pendrive in the usb port. But windows tells me that you have problems with the lack of power for usb, or some lack of energy. The keyboard has 2 usb but I never used.

Sorry for my bad english. 

Thanks. 

PD: i have lastet driver to the keyboard

Hi, Overstop! 

Welcome to join Tt Community family, it's a place where you can share all your ideas and get instant support.

I am sorry for the inconvenience about the CHALLENGER Pro USB port issue, but I would like to know the model of your pendrive since normally pendrive doesn't have power shortage problem, thanks. 

Hi, Overstop! 

Welcome to join Tt Community family, it's a place where you can share all your ideas and get instant support.

I am sorry for the inconvenience about the CHALLENGER Pro USB port issue, but I would like to know the model of your pendrive since normally pendrive doesn't have power shortage problem, thanks. 

i have 2 pendrive,

1.- Kingston Datatraveler 16gb usb 2.0 

2.- Generic 8gb usb 2.0 

3.- Generic Bluetooth USB adapter 2.0

But the problem is continue

Sorry for my bad english

Guest Tt Paul

i have 2 pendrive,

1.- Kingston Datatraveler 16gb usb 2.0 

2.- Generic 8gb usb 2.0 

3.- Generic Bluetooth USB adapter 2.0

But the problem is continue

Sorry for my bad english

Due to keyboard may have power supply shortage issue, please make sure you only use one USB port and don't use two USB ports at the same time.