AMaskedMan

Hi,

With the Plus fans, you have to be specific on how you mount the fans to the chassis based on which corner the cable is coming out. You will want them to all be the same way so the LED are uniform across all the fans if you want to do that, you dont have to, but it looks better imo.

For push/pull our Riing Plus shows the light from both front and back as well as all around, so no matter which way you have the fans mounted you will still see the same amount of light. it was a big thing for us to have a universal lighting setup.

I have done it on a few builds and looks great and really helps with performance.

• 4 years later...
  • 9 months later...
On 3/7/2018 at 1:28 AM, ThermalMike said:

Hi,

With the Plus fans, you have to be specific on how you mount the fans to the chassis based on which corner the cable is coming out. You will want them to all be the same way so the LED are uniform across all the fans if you want to do that, you dont have to, but it looks better imo.

For push/pull our Riing Plus shows the light from both front and back as well as all around, so no matter which way you have the fans mounted you will still see the same amount of light. it was a big thing for us to have a universal lighting setup.

I have done it on a few builds and looks great and really helps with performance.

Great information, thank you for sharing with us uno online

• 5 months later...

You can disregard anything you've heard about the 11-speed version of the FSA K-Force WE groupset. The most recent 12-speed version is completely new and works flawlessly. Under power, the shifts are a tad loud, but it's the lego 2k drive  lightest 12-speed electronic groupset on the market, and I adore the ergonomics.