Need Help

CA8OOS3

Hi,

Both controllers need power, so yes they both need the molex connection to function.

You can also either use the splitter USB cable for each controller or just run 1 cable from MB and use the daisy chain (Short cable) included to link the 2 boxes together.

Dont forget to set the dip switch on controller #2 and any free port will pop up a warning until you plug something in or disable it.

1 hour ago, ThermalMike said:

Hi,

Both controllers need power, so yes they both need the molex connection to function.

You can also either use the splitter USB cable for each controller or just run 1 cable from MB and use the daisy chain (Short cable) included to link the 2 boxes together.

Dont forget to set the dip switch on controller #2 and any free port will pop up a warning until you plug something in or disable it.

Well crap... my friend cannot seem to find it... is there anywhere I can buy it to have it shipped to me... I really want to use both the controllers

13 hours ago, CA8OOS3 said:

So I had a 4 pin floppy connector I tested voltage and such compared to the 4 pin molex and everything was the same... plugged in floppy connector and everything turns on, hope I set the toggle switches correctly

Nice! Yea if your PSU has the 4 pin floppy power they usually leave on the end of the run or as an adapter that will work just fine too.

Also to mention, we have lots of spare parts, if you ever loose anything or something breaks even after warranty, contact us we can quote or working something out under warranty to assist.

https://thermaltakeusa.zendesk.com/hc/en-us