Sign in to follow this  
Tt Tautlih

LUXA2 Power Bank Owners Club

I love the enerG power bank! I'm addicted to using it.  :P

I don't like the idea of charging smartphones when sleeping. I see that as a very dangerous thing to do even with original chargers from the smartphone. It's a 220V outlet after all and well, things do go wrong even if it's a 1 in a thousand chance of happening. But with powerbanks, I'm confident to charge my phone while sleeping. It's a safer source of power and the entire power bank shuts itself off when the phone is fully charged. I think it's really smart and safe. Really a must have for any smartphone user in my opinion.  :)

Guest Tt Paul

Do you think it will be a good idea to add a clip on the side which is easy for ppl to carry bill ?

A nice slimline leather power bank, 2000-2500mAh, wide as a credit card all around, with a slot for 2-3 cards on one side and a money clip on the other...

Paul my friend you are on to something here!

Oh oh oh, my current card holder wallet would be the perfect size except for all the worthless cards I hardly ever use a power bank! 

YES PLEASE! SIGN ME UP!

Guest Tt Paul

Hi, TheEnos

Wonderful~ 

It looks like we are on the same page of adding LUXA2 power bank extra user-friendly features but don't forget Tt eSPORTS.