Sign in to follow this  
Tt-Van

-Do you prefer the bells and whistles in your Rig or just performance.

I have seen some pretty awesome builds  through the years but when it comes down to it, do you build your rig to have a nice body with flashy lights or do you not care and just make sure it runs at its best.  

Join the discussion and let us know your thoughts.

crazy-computer-modification.jpg

Cheers,

-Van

I probably won't have mine done up like a Japanese semi (Where's your light-up trucks 'merica?, heck they have a high class KFC unlike us! http://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/kenta7.jpg?w=580&h=436) since I'm mostly going to paint the Zeon Logo on the mesh and use red LED fans (the V3 AMD comes with one, but I'll likely put more in), so performance takes priority for me in that respect. I imagine the most I'll do if I could is give a tower a custom paintjob or put it in the shell of a console like this one used an NES.

On the Insert tab, the galleries include items that are designed to coordinate with the overall look of your document. You can use these galleries to insert tables, headers, footers, lists, cover pages, and other document building blocks. When you create pictures, charts, or diagrams, they also coordinate with your current document looking for the August 2017 Calendar template September 2017 Calendar Template July 2017 Calendar Template that you can easily change the formatting of selected text in the document text by choosing a look for the selected text from the Quick Styles gallery on the Home tab. You can also format text directly by using the other controls on the Home tab. Most controls offer a choice of using the look from the current theme or using a format that you specify directly. To change the overall look of your document, choose new Theme elements on the Page Layout tab.