Guest Tt Paul

[Closed] � Level 10 M Global Giveaway 】Be the luckiest guy ~

Guest Tt Paul

post-225-0-66564600-1413789410_thumb.jpg

Express your experience about Tt eSPORTS gaming gears now and become the lucky winner. 

Giveaway duration: 10/21 ~ 10/28 (23:59 GMT)

Like this post and become eligible to be the lucky winner!  

The Winner of Level 10 M Global Giveaway is ã€Æ’єαтнєÑвєαÑ】! Congratulations !

I have been using tt esports for 2 years now. Converted from the main stream brands. The products give me better value for my money than what I get with other brands and I have stuck with Tt eSports since.. Just about everything I have now is from TT eSports. First iteration Theron, Ladon, Meka G Unit Illuminated, Hyperion, Dragon Lan Bag, Dragon Keyboard Bag, Chao Hoodie and the Sybaris. Now I want the Level 10M headset nyahahahah! :D

i'm currently using Tt eSPORT black mouse & Poseidon Z, and it's really comfortable to use whenever i play, and i'm hopefully like to WIN such amazing price like these Tt eSPORT lvl 10 gears..

Well, I have Tt A31 case for my PC. It housing all components nearly a year, the case is large enough for them, make me easy to custom it. I have a plan to upgrade my air cooling system into custom water one, off course the case will fit into it. Customizable, is my favorite feature. So, I don't have to upgrade my A31, but only components.

Guest Tt Paul

I have been using tt esports for 2 years now. Converted from the main stream brands. The products give me better value for my money than what I get with other brands and I have stuck with Tt eSports since.. Just about everything I have now is from TT eSports. First iteration Theron, Ladon, Meka G Unit Illuminated, Hyperion, Dragon Lan Bag, Dragon Keyboard Bag, Chao Hoodie and the Sybaris. Now I want the Level 10M headset nyahahahah! :D

Hi, drjimmy

Thank you so much for been such a wonderful Tt eSPORTS fan~  

Also, don't forget to like the giveaway post in order to be eligible to win the prize, thank you. 

I am a Thermaltake Gears Junkie.. I have the Level 10 GT, Level 10 Mouse, Poseidon Z KB, the only thing missing is the headset.  This will complete the dynasty.  Hopefully, my name will be called upon.  

Thanks for the chance and good luck to everyone.  

Guest Tt Paul

I am a Thermaltake Gears Junkie.. I have the Level 10 GT, Level 10 Mouse, Poseidon Z KB, the only thing missing is the headset.  This will complete the dynasty.  Hopefully, my name will be called upon.  

Thanks for the chance and good luck to everyone.  

LEVEL 10 M Gaming Dynasty sounds aswsome~

unfortunatelly never owned Tt eSPORTS gaming gear but I managed to test, feel and hear (only) your Shock headset and Theron mouse.  the feeling was great, these products fit perfectly for any needs. much better for gaming than pure use of a mouse and headset. the feeling was great, the power you feel under your hand with a precise mouse is just gorgeous like you could do everything. of course the liberty of customization is awesome and the products are real quality. I was in Shock when I first tried your Shock headset, never imagined that I could hear such an amazing, realistic sound like I was really in the game. and the music? like I rented my own artist singing behind me. what to say more. comfortable! awesome!!

Guest Tt Paul

i'm currently using Tt eSPORT black mouse & Poseidon Z, and it's really comfortable to use whenever i play, and i'm hopefully like to WIN such amazing price like these Tt eSPORT lvl 10 gears..

Hi,Corazon

BLACK is the first generation Tt eSPORTS gaming mouse and will have the second generation coming soon! 

ever since I have started using Tte sports gaming gear I haven't looked back to any other brand, the key boards feel good and the mice are awesome and unfortunately I haven't been able to get a headset yet but I'm really looking forward to the chance

I have been using Ttesports for almost 3 years now. I bought the BLACK element as my first gaming peripheral, since that purchase I have continued to stick with Ttesports and now happily own a BLACK element, Conkor mouse pad, Challenger Pro and Shock headsets. Ttesports has the best Customer Service I've seen! I emailed them about my broken fan for the Challenger Pro and they happily sent me 2 fans within a week. I would love to expand my experience with Ttesports through the  Level 10 M line of products!

Guest Tt Paul

It would be awesome to have these because my current setup is not durable at all and in using this, it would help me with my gaming!

What type of games do you play a lot?

Guest Tt Paul

I have been using Ttesports for almost 3 years now. I bought the BLACK element as my first gaming peripheral, since that purchase I have continued to stick with Ttesports and now happily own a BLACK element, Conkor mouse pad, Challenger Pro and Shock headsets. Ttesports has the best Customer Service I've seen! I emailed them about my broken fan for the Challenger Pro and they happily sent me 2 fans within a week. I would love to experience Level 10 M line of products!

Hi, Conradtsexy~

Your support is the best motivation, please continue to do so~

it's about QUALITY. First of all, the quality of design such as Tt eSPORTS LEVEL 10 M headphone ,Tt eSPORTS LEVEL 10 M casing limited edition and Tt eSPORTS LEVEL 10 M gaming mouse feature a sophiscated futuristic design by BMW DesignWorks USA. 

The only feeling that I can express is the huge disappointment of not having the enough amount to buy TteSports complete gaming gear. Other facts are notorious. Reviewers and professional gamers have said the story.

Guest Tt Paul

LEVEL 10 M Gaming Dynasty sounds aswsome 

My Lucky? 

Hi, ButterFlyJr

Welcome to Tt Community and Good Luck!  :D

Guest Tt Paul

The only feeling that I can express is the huge disappointment of not having the enough amount to buy TteSports complete gaming gear. Other facts are notorious. Reviewers and professional gamers have said the story.

Hi,d3c33u

Please feel free to share your experiences on this forums and input your ideas anytime, thank you.

The only item I ever owned from Thermaltake is a Xaser II 6000A, and funny enough I was planning to re-use this case for a new build.

Never had problems with it, great quality (since it's still alive and well).
Just hope I still have all the parts inside the case, because it was gathering dust the last few years while I was using laptops most of the time.

I have nothing to express, because I don't own any Tt eSPORTS gaming gear. But one thing I can say for sure - all Tt peripherals looks very-very stylish and badass, pretty sure it feels and works the same.

I've tried the Tt eSports Shock Headset of a friend. I'm impressed by the great design and build quality. It's really an awesome product. I also liked the bundled software. *hint* I've always dreamed to own a Level 10 mouse...but for now the budget is really low....so...good luck to everyone!