Guest Tt Paul

[Closed] � Level 10 M Global Giveaway 】Be the luckiest guy ~

I have used Ttesport products for  two years now i ahve the level 10 chassi and mouse, but not the headset. i love the design of the products how they feel and thier performance,  my favorite color is the military green color. I hate that I cant find a level 10 M military green headset. It upsets me because I whant to have all the products of the level 10 M in the same color and i cant get that :(

I currently don't own Tt eSports gaming gear but i am looking forward on getting these items for an upgrade. I am using a stock keyboard that came with Compaq family computer system and a basic Logitech mouse.

For me, having the best means everything. If I could picture TT ESPORTS products in a phrase, definitely it would be "perfection in superlative". The design, quality of the products and great performance made my gaming sessions longer than I expected. Served me well over the years. This is not just technology. It`s passion. That`s what I tend for: quality and perfection. I played many games with pleasure days and nights, with the Meka G1, TT eSports Black mouse and the TT eSports Shock gaming headset. Amazing products, they exceeded my expectations.
As for those Level 10 products...I dream about having one. I don`t want to wait for performance. I want to live it.

A couple years back I switched all of my gear over to Tt eSPORTS products.  They are durable and responsive.  I've never once had an issue with any of them and they've survived many trips back and forth between my gaming cave and a LAN party.

Guest Tt Paul

I currently don't own Tt eSports gaming gear but i am looking forward on getting these items for an upgrade. I am using a stock keyboard that came with Compaq family computer system and a basic Logitech mouse.

Hi, Aaron

Thanks for joining Tt Community and Good Luck~   :D

Guest Tt Paul

The only item I ever owned from Thermaltake is a Xaser II 6000A, and funny enough I was planning to re-use this case for a new build.

Never had problems with it, great quality (since it's still alive and well).

Just hope I still have all the parts inside the case, because it was gathering dust the last few years while I was using laptops most of the time.

Xaser II is a long-lasting chassis model ~  :)

Guest Tt Paul

I have used Ttesport products for  two years now i ahve the level 10 chassi and mouse, but not the headset. i love the design of the products how they feel and thier performance,  my favorite color is the military green color. I hate that I cant find a level 10 M military green headset. It upsets me because I whant to have all the products of the level 10 M in the same color and i cant get that :(

Hi, timpni

Thank you so much for the great support but Level 10 M headset doesn't have green color.  > <"

Guest Tt Paul

A couple years back I switched all of my gear over to Tt eSPORTS products.  They are durable and responsive.  I've never once had an issue with any of them and they've survived many trips back and forth between my gaming cave and a LAN party.

Hi, Synther

What games do you play the most?

I don't currently have any Thermaltake products in my pc but I'm looking to upgrade my pc and peripherals and this would be an awesome start!

Would definitely help out with cost and performance, would also go well for when I get back into competitive gaming!

Guest Tt Paul

I have the Versa H23 and it looks awesome like all Thermaltake products.

I'm also looking into getting a new keyboard from you guys (either the Challenger Pro or the Illuminated Meka G Unit).  :D

What mouse are you using now?

Well i havent had the experience of level 10 product due to being out of the gaming game for a while, due to myold P3 not being up to par for online gameing. But that will be soon rectified with a new pc im about to build, once compleate i hope to have a chance to use level 10mouse and headphones to kick some serious ####, ill just have to wait and see, may be ill win and save some $$$$

Cheers guys

Geneslave

I am pretty happy with Tt eSPORTS despite only using the Poseidon ZX keyboard. What a solid mechanical keyboard at budget price! Even better is you guys gave it to me to review, and I was quite a fan :) Highly recommended!

I'm actually quite keen in checking out more of the Tt eSPORTS series. After getting to know the keyboard I explored and realised you guys have mice with vents... which is awesome. Also wouldn't mind a new headset :D

I'm new here not going to lie i have been following the Tt esports range for some time now and would love to get some of there gear this would be a great prize to win hoping to become a active member here and contribute to this amazing community

chandy out :) 

I've been trying to upgrade some of my gear for a while after my headset broke, but I've shown interest after my friend picked the lvl-10 M headset. So after going over and giving it a try I cant really pick anything else now. Its hard with my budget but hopefully I have a good shot here.