Guest Tt Paul

[Closed] � Level 10 M Global Giveaway 】Be the luckiest guy ~

Around 3 years ago my old mouse broke and I had to find a new one.

It was pretty hard to find one that really fitted what I wanted. I found one that fitted well but I had 3 of it within 3 months because all broke.

After that I decided to get a different one and it was even harder to find one that had a good shape.

I finally bought the Black Element and was really confident with it. It sadly broke after 2 1/2 years because of a firmware bug. I really thought that I again had to buy a new mouse but I asked Tte Sports here in Germany and they replaced the mouse free of charge and send me a complete new one!

I'v never had anything like that and the service is just great and I recommend Tte Sports to all my friends. 

All in all I just can recommend Tte Sports! :)

Unfortunately I don't have any experience of using Tt eSPORTS gaming gears. But it would be nice to try them as they are ones of the best on the market. Look forward to be a proud owner someday. :)

Over the years I've used various Tt eSports headsets, headphones, keyboards and a mousepad.

Stuff used: Challenger, ISURUS Dub, Shock ONE, Cronos, Level 10M Headset, tt mousepad.
Soon to get a mouse from tt :D

Was also going to buy the Talon Blu for my friend when it comes out in Australia.

Side note: Shock ONE issue - white noise
Other side note: PC case is an ThermalTake Element T. Looked cool, brand name sounded cool = ThermalTake fanboy.

by dint of being honest, I can not express my experience with TTeSports products because due to my lack of economic solvency I can not afford them, but if I can say that I've seen several reviews of their products and generally have very good rating, it exclude that in the future (when I can) proves myself POSEIDON your Mechanical Keyboard Z, now I care not win the Gaming Mice that bypass.

Bougth a Challenger several years ago. Great keyboard. A friend got one day to my house with this new mouse , the mighty Level 10M, I was marvel. The package itself looked so good. Tt has never disappointed me.

Bought my first thermaltake product about 10 years ago with the Tt case and have been a fan ever since. Have bought many products from CPU coolers and fans to keyboards and mice and have never been disappointed.

Ttesports changed my life..It all began with my first game cs.I used to play it for hrs and then 1 day i came into contact with 1 player who showed me his kit which included Ttesports Posidon Z

Ttesports saphaira and Ttesports headset(i dont know its name :l/) He also let me to use it.And guess what it i began to love that kit like ####.After some time with great difficulty i got mine kit(Ttesports saphaira, fragger mousepad, and Tte sports Headset)which worked perfectly.It was like Heaven for me .IT helped me a lot to become a good player in cs and from then i decided to make my career in esport and make esport a estd profession ." So thnx Ttesports for such awesome products you all and once again congo for 321k Likes.Hope you all keep gaining more fans and making such awesome gaming products in future and help in estd esport in all over the world and thnx for the giveaway also.

I've been using my pathetic Microsoft cordless mouse for a while now, would love to get some new peripherals, and these slick mice look ideal. :D

I have no experience to share with Ttesports, I'm a bit low on money, but I'd love to change that sometime soon.

Guest Tt Paul

Been using Tt for quite a few years now and I have to say it's the best comp equipment I have ever used have never let me down and has improved my game play 10 fold.

Hi, Rel1983

Welcome to Tt Community!

What Thermaltake or Tt eSPORTS products you have been using?

Guest Tt Paul

Ttesports changed my life..It all began with my first game cs.I used to play it for hrs and then 1 day i came into contact with 1 player who showed me his kit which included Ttesports Posidon Z

Ttesports saphaira and Ttesports headset(i dont know its name :l/) He also let me to use it.And guess what it i began to love that kit like ####.After some time with great difficulty i got mine kit(Ttesports saphaira, fragger mousepad, and Tte sports Headset)which worked perfectly.It was like Heaven for me .IT helped me a lot to become a good player in cs and from then i decided to make my career in esport and make esport a estd profession ." So thnx Ttesports for such awesome products you all and once again congo for 21k Likes.Hope you all keep gaining more fans and making such awesome gaming products in future and help in estd esport in all over the world and thnx for the giveaway also.

Hi, Cybercur4

Thank you so much for supporting Tt eSPORTS and share with us such a great story!

Are you still CS team member?

Guest Tt Paul

I've been using my pathetic Microsoft cordless mouse for a while now, would love to get some new peripherals, and these slick mice look ideal. :D

I have no experience to share with Ttesports, I'm a bit low on money, but I'd love to change that sometime soon.

Hi, Chry

Welcome to Tt community and share your experience! GOOD Luck to you!

I have been using the Tt Knucker for a year now, I love using it and the responsive keys. I have suggested ThermalTake products to many of my friends. I look forward to possibly winning this giveaway or buying a product in the near future.

Guest Tt Paul

I have yet Tt eSports product 
I hope that after this promotion to own one and I can tell advisory opinions

Hi, filip

Sounds like you are a professional eSport gamer!

Guest Tt Paul

I have been using the Tt Knucker for a year now, I love using it and the responsive keys. I have suggested ThermalTake products to many of my friends. I look forward to possibly winning this giveaway or buying a product in the near future.

Hi, da real m9

Welcome to Tt Community~

Kuncker is a great plunger keyboard with mechanical feeling but without any clicking noise.

MAN DO I WANT ONE OF THESE. Love the look of all your gaming products, what a sick mouse! and headset. Been buying lots of your products and LOVE them. Love that you guys do awesome giveaways and support the people who support you :) giving back to the community. I don't know how you choose a winner but i want this bad :P

Keep up the awesome work guys! Awesome you can make these giveaways possible

Hello :)

I have been playing for about 8 years and the gaming expire for about 7 months, I am the proud owner of POSEIDON Z Illuminated and for me it is the best keyboard out there on the market .With the keyboard makes the play is a lot more fun. I love it and i will never miss it .

My english ist so bad , I hope you can undertsand me :D

I have the LADON mouse pad, which I use with my laptop. I love the LANDON's high quality surface as well as its versatility.  I can roll it up and take it anywhere with my laptop.  I hope I win some LEVEL 10 M gaming gear to go with my mouse pad!  Thanks Tt eSports!