Guest Tt Paul

[Closed] � Level 10 M Global Giveaway 】Be the luckiest guy ~

Guest Tt Paul

Hello :)

I have been playing for about 8 years and the gaming expire for about 7 months, I am the proud owner of POSEIDON Z Illuminated and for me it is the best keyboard out there on the market .With the keyboard makes the play is a lot more fun. I love it and i will never miss it .

My english ist so bad , I hope you can undertsand me :D

Hi, Bianca

Welcome to Tt Community~

Thank you for sharing your gaming experience and Good Luck!

Guest Tt Paul

MAN DO I WANT ONE OF THESE. Love the look of all your gaming products, what a sick mouse! and headset. Been buying lots of your products and LOVE them. Love that you guys do awesome giveaways and support the people who support you :) giving back to the community. I don't know how you choose a winner but i want this bad :P

Keep up the awesome work guys! Awesome you can make these giveaways possible

Hi, phillphuang1

Thank you for registering as a Tt Community member! 

I want this to try the thermaltake gear!

i have an ms-i comander case from thermaltake and a tr-2 psu, witch both of them are going really well on my sistem! i've tried some other thermaltake products with friends (like azures mouse) and they are great! now its my time on getting a hand on a level 10 M mouse :P

Too bad that I haven't had a chance to experience such a gaming level that Ttesports brings to other customers. The only thing I could say about is my feeling after read through a lot of reviews from various customers who bought Ttesports products. And there is only one words I could say is "BRILLIANT"!!!

I would love to enjoys the best gaming experience that these customers had which can only be brought to gamers by Ttesports gaming peripherals al least once!

I've got the Tt eSPORTS Posedon Z Illuminated keyboard , the blue switch edition and i must say that the keyboard is stunning and cool at the same time . The best feature that i like is the Anti-Ghosting feature ... i can learned a few tricks to win in different games . I would love to get a chance to win this gaming killer mouse :) 

I switched to Thermaltake from Logitech a couple years ago when I built my new Gaming PC, and I couldn't be happier of the decision. My only regret is why I didn't do this earlier. Thermaltake has amazing, solid, reliable and absolutely gorgeous hardware. Only thing I am missing out of my PC, at the moment is a Tt headset and mouse. This giveaway would be absolutely perfect for me. 

Even if I don't win, thank you for this awesome contest. Tt4lyf.

Love Tt eSPORTS gaming gear for the build quality, variety and versatility.  I have a Theron and am quite pleased with it but I am also looking forward to experiencing the uniquely designed Level 10M.  Keep up the good work  Thermaltake.

I have yet to use a Thermaltake product, but I definitely know of you guys and all of the cool stuff you do and have. It's just the timing that when I need something (replacements, etc.) usually some other brands happen to be on sale instead. Right now I'm waiting for Black Friday so hopefully something in the headset/mouse department will be on a special (preferably on Amazon *wink wink*). And maybe this giveaway will be able to help out with one of those. ^_^

Guest Tt Paul

I switched to Thermaltake from Logitech a couple years ago when I built my new Gaming PC, and I couldn't be happier of the decision. My only regret is why I didn't do this earlier. Thermaltake has amazing, solid, reliable and absolutely gorgeous hardware. Only thing I am missing out of my PC, at the moment is a Tt headset and mouse. This giveaway would be absolutely perfect for me. 

Even if I don't win, thank you for this awesome contest. Tt4lyf.

Hi, Boomtastik

Welcome to Tt community and thank you for supporting Tt eSPORTS.

Guest Tt Paul

I have yet to use a Thermaltake product, but I definitely know of you guys and all of the cool stuff you do and have. It's just the timing that when I need something (replacements, etc.) usually some other brands happen to be on sale instead. Right now I'm waiting for Black Friday so hopefully something in the headset/mouse department will be on a special (preferably on Amazon *wink wink*). And maybe this giveaway will be able to help out with one of those. ^_^

Hi, MaxBunny

Welcome to Tt community~

Black Friday is definitely a good opportunity to find yourself another headset and mouse.

Guest Tt Paul

Hi)

I fan is Tt eSports products. I have not  mouse from Tt eSports.  

I dreaming  of mouse Tt eSports. ))))

Good luck.)))

Hi, AlPhoenix87

Thank you for supporting Tt eSPORTS!

Unfortunately I never tryed any Tt eSPORTS gaming gear, probably because Im from Spain, and there I never heard of them, however I would definitely like to try them. I love Technology and tt products impressed me in the first look, I would Level Up with this gear ;).

Kind Regards,

Manuel Lopez.

I have no experience with any kind of gaming gear :( What I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career... oh I meant to say what I do have is a cheap mouse that I am looking to replace :) Thank you for this opportunity