Where or when to buy poseidon or Poseidon Z in colombia (South america) ?

kanek999

Hello! i've been having this kind of problem some time, but i will try to explain it fast.
So i want to buy the thermaltake Poseidon or Poseidon Z version with spanish layout in Colombia, Bogota (South America) but in thermaltake page there is only 1 distributor of the 3 that i can contact, and they don't have the keyboard (neither in english).
On october 18 i went to SOFA exposition where thermaltake had a place in the exposition, and i saw the Poseidon keyboard (pic attached), i ask one of the stand managers if they know if the keyboard is available in spanish and ready to be sold in colombia, and he answered me with a yes. I want to know if that is true that i can find the keyboard, and if so, where? is there any distrubutor in colombia besides from the ones on the eSports website?

http://hwcol.com/2014/10/16/thermaltake-anuncia-nuevas-series-de-producto-en-colombia there is alot of news saying that the keyboard will be available here, and eSport oficcial facebook pages confirm this even ThermalTake ones.

post-1478-0-40718900-1413924830_thumb.jpg

Guest Tt Paul

Hello! i've been having this kind of problem some time, but i will try to explain it fast.

So i want to buy the thermaltake Poseidon or Poseidon Z version with spanish layout in Colombia, Bogota (South America) but in thermaltake page there is only 1 distributor of the 3 that i can contact, and they don't have the keyboard (neither in english).

On october 18 i went to SOFA exposition where thermaltake had a place in the exposition, and i saw the Poseidon keyboard (pic attached), i ask one of the stand managers if they know if the keyboard is available in spanish and ready to be sold in colombia, and he answered me with a yes. I want to know if that is true that i can find the keyboard, and if so, where? is there any distrubutor in colombia besides from the ones on the eSports website?

http://hwcol.com/2014/10/16/thermaltake-anuncia-nuevas-series-de-producto-en-colombia there is alot of news saying that the keyboard will be available here, and eSport oficcial facebook pages confirm this even ThermalTake ones.

Hi, Kanek999

First of all, thank you for joining Tt Community.

Regarding Poseidon Z in Colombia, we are still in progress and sorry for any inconvenient. Once we have any update, I will inform you right away, thank you.

Hi, Kanek999

First of all, thank you for joining Tt Community.

Regarding Poseidon Z in Colombia, we are still in progress and sorry for any inconvenient. Once we have any update, I will inform right away, thank you.

Thank you!

In mercadolibre (something like colombian eBay) i found a distributor wich seems that he can get me the poseidon Z in spanish (i was hoping for the cherry version, but i guess i will have a try on kahli switches) only problem is that the keyboard is alot more expensive than you can get it on the us, but is still affordable for being a mechanical keyboard in the region (i'm hoping that price get a bit lower with the pass of time) also it would be cool if you guys could update the where to buy section for latin america, there is many countries that are having the same issue, thanks!

Guest Tt Paul

Thank you!

In mercadolibre (something like colombian eBay) i found a distributor wich seems that he can get me the poseidon Z in spanish (i was hoping for the cherry version, but i guess i will have a try on kahli switches) only problem is that the keyboard is alot more expensive than you can get it on the us, but is still affordable for being a mechanical keyboard in the region (i'm hoping that price get a bit lower with the pass of time) also it would be cool if you guys could update the where to buy section for latin america, there is many countries that are having the same issue, thanks!

Hi, Kanek999

Below is the Where to buy for South American for your reference!

For the Latin America, we will continue update, thank you so much.

post-225-0-34365900-1414116634_thumb.jpg