Challenger Ultimate - multimedia keys problems

ggpofm

Guest Tt Paul

I recently bought a Challenger Ultimate keyboard, but I have a problem. The multimedia keys works only once time each Windows startup. After that, the green icons appear on the screen, but do not work.

My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium.

Sorry fo my English.

Thanks.

Hi, ggpofm

Welcome to Tt community~

Regarding the muti-media key functional issue, I would recommend you to uninstall the software and re-install the latest the version at this moment.

If this problem still happens, please inform us again, thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.

Guest Tt Paul

Thank you for your attention. 
I installed the latest driver and still doesn't work. 
I tested it on Windows Media Player and Winamp.

Hi, ggpofm

Which country are you from?

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem as ggpofm everytime i try to use the FN+F2 key the keyboard opens windows media player and not winamp and every time i try to use the multimedia keys they don't work for winamp or work only if i have WMP Opened, how can i set them to work for winamp and from where i can get the latest driver?

Guest Tt Josh

I have the same problem as ggpofm everytime i try to use the FN+F2 key the keyboard opens windows media player and not winamp and every time i try to use the multimedia keys they don't work for winamp or work only if i have WMP Opened, how can i set them to work for winamp and from where i can get the latest driver?

Hi Cosminbh, kindly try to change your default Player to Winamp as your currently default Player might be with Windows Media Player. Try to change that and if it's still not working, just tell us and we will look into the matter for you  ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest Tt Josh

Hello, I've got the same problem with my Challenger Ultimate: both multimedia and volume keys don't work. I re-installed the driver but them still don't work.

Hey Steffano, did you try to with another usb port on another laptop or computer?

Keep us updated ;)

Guest Tt Josh

Yeah I tried with another usb port and laptop but it still doesn't work. 

Hey Stefffano,

Which country are you from? and do fill in the form here: http://my.ttesports.com/ctGeneral.aspx , we will have a customer service agent to assist you further on your problem.

or you can email them directly at tech@ttesports.com 

Keep us updated on the issue.  ;)