VOLOS MACRO SETTING NO WORK

phil2940

HI,

I just received my Ttesport Volos ( replacing my black element or macro works perfectly).

The problem is that my volos no macro will work.

have you written information or video to explain the use of the software volos and more particularly the creation of macro setting correctly... ??

is it possible to have a contact in France ???

Best regards
phil

post-92810-0-78655000-1446574128_thumb.jpg

post-92810-0-86839900-1446574137_thumb.jpg

Yes,  the macro setting  function normaly since i instal VOLOS_FIRMWARE_UPDATE_V1.4.8 and macro function.

The software function not really normaly.  After creat some macro, when i clic on apply  or ok  on the first page,  i lose sometime  the performance DPI who all comeback at 0 and the cursor with the volos can't move.

I must instal a 2nd mouse (black element) for creat new performance and up dpi and apply.

Now , all run , i don t touch nothing

cordialy

phil

M,

After a few days of use I come to you because I still noted some problems.
Unable to block the profile button, sometimes I click on it in game:   I click again to return on my profile 1 but  sometime the macro setting  are lost or the DPI settings return to zero, forcing me to re install a second mouse to re adjust the DPI settings again.

I ve also noted that before clicking Apply or OK on the main page to validate the macro and profile, it was always open dpi, apply the values if it returned to zero

1)How to properly and definitely saved the  macro and  DPI settings for each profile .. ???

2) could you explain to me the fonction  " LINK THE PROGRAM"...???

Nota Bene :  OS: Windows 8.1 64bits

Best regards