Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

【CHALLENGER Prime】Owner’s Club

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

NimbleTBolt

NimbleTBolt

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I think they made the Windows key get disabled in Game Mode as a way to get around misclicks, but I've never had that problem. I've found Profile 1 with Num Lock, the poll rate set to 1000Hz, and latency to 1ms to be by far the best setting.

Also, my silence is because I'm waiting for someone to give a clear way to assign F13 - F18 to the macro keys so I didn't waste $30 on a keyboard I didn't actually need.

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

I think they made the Windows key get disabled in Game Mode as a way to get around misclicks, but I've never had that problem. I've found Profile 1 with Num Lock, the poll rate set to 1000Hz, and latency to 1ms to be by far the best setting.

Also, my silence is because I'm waiting for someone to give a clear way to assign F13 - F18 to the macro keys so I didn't waste $30 on a keyboard I didn't actually need.

Yea, the Game Mode that locks the Windows Key is to prevent misclick during game session.

JoshTheLion

JoshTheLion

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi, this is my first purchase from Tt eSPORTS through Amazon, and my first decent quality keyboard. With this in mind, I was not overly surprised when I plugged it in for the first time to have it not work properly: the LED backlight would not illuminate at all. Determined to solve my problem on my own, it took me a couple days to figure out that I needed to download the driver software from the website, which I did, and even got to the configuration interface shown in the demo video. However, after all the driver troubleshooting I went through, the only thing that still doesn't work is the LED backlight still. My laptop is a bit older than most, but it's running fully updated Windows 7, and the usb ports have never given me any trouble until now. What does Thermaltake recommend I do? Should I send it back for a replacement, or try to disassemble it to check the hardware manually?

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Hi, this is my first purchase from Tt eSPORTS through Amazon, and my first decent quality keyboard. With this in mind, I was not overly surprised when I plugged it in for the first time to have it not work properly: the LED backlight would not illuminate at all. Determined to solve my problem on my own, it took me a couple days to figure out that I needed to download the driver software from the website, which I did, and even got to the configuration interface shown in the demo video. However, after all the driver troubleshooting I went through, the only thing that still doesn't work is the LED backlight still. My laptop is a bit older than most, but it's running fully updated Windows 7, and the usb ports have never given me any trouble until now. What does Thermaltake recommend I do? Should I send it back for a replacement, or try to disassemble it to check the hardware manually?

Hi, here are the backlight control:

Fn+F11 = Static Lighting

Fn+F12 = Pulse Lighting

Fn+Scroll = Lighting ON/OFF

Fn+Pause = Switch Colors

JoshTheLion

JoshTheLion

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi, here are the backlight control:

Fn+F11 = Static Lighting

Fn+F12 = Pulse Lighting

Fn+Scroll = Lighting ON/OFF

Fn+Pause = Switch Colors

Thank you for the timely response, but I had already gathered as much from the instruction manual. However when I input those commands, nothing happens, which is strange because the other commands work fine, such as the calculator shortcut FN + F5. The LEDs for the CAPS and NUM lock work, but none of the backlight ones.

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Thank you for the timely response, but I had already gathered as much from the instruction manual. However when I input those commands, nothing happens, which is strange because the other commands work fine, such as the calculator shortcut FN + F5. The LEDs for the CAPS and NUM lock work, but none of the backlight ones.

You can contact our customer support and they will assist you further for the keyboard :)

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

Dynamo

Dynamo

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

When in game mode the intensity of backlit led is higher then normal mode with full intensity ,is it ok or there is any problem in my keyboard. 

Lachee

Lachee

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

When in game mode the intensity of backlit led is higher then normal mode with full intensity ,is it ok or there is any problem in my keyboard. 

I find when you turn of the lighting in normal mode and turn it back on it fixes the problem

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users