Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

【POSEIDON】Owner’s Club

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Guest_Tt Paul_*

Guest_Tt Paul_*
  • Guests

The POSEIDON Illuminated is Tt eSPORTS’ new back-lit mechanical gaming keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches. With a clean understated design, that doesn't skimp on the features- the POSEIDON Illuminated is the right mechanical keyboard for both gamers and keyboard enthusiasts.

Thoriq

Thoriq

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
This keyboard has really good and satisfacting feel when i type with this. But the board is really high and it doesnt come with a wrist rest. So, its quite tiring when im using it. But it feels fine when i use a low table. And sometimes i had double registering problem when i tap once, so i tried blowing the dusts behind the keycaps off, and its back fine now :D. I just came to know that this keyboard doesnt have a driver software, i cant configure the key and create macros with this :(

MotiVe

MotiVe

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Im having this chattering issue as well and I tried compressed air behind thhe keycaps. Sadly it did not work =(

Anyy other suggestions on how to ffix this issue?

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Hi, if you're in the States, please call our customer support directly at Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 and they will assist you right away.  :)

NixonL

NixonL

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello, I have owned the original poseidon with brown switches for around 3 years now and my keycaps for wasd are getting really scratched up i was wondering if there is a place to buy more keycaps that can fit onto the keyboard?

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 441 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

This article may help you with the issue

http://www.daskeyboa...e-to-find-them/

NixonL

NixonL

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

This article may help you with the issue

http://www.daskeyboa...e-to-find-them/

I was looking on the website you linked but none of them seem to have keycaps that would fit the bottom row is there anywhere i can find keycaps that would fit the bottom roll keys (alt, Ctrl, Windows key, function)

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 441 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Well, the keycaps we sell is this one: https://store.therma...?s=2&k=7&a=2215

I'm afraid we don't have the bottom row keycaps for now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users