Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tt Paul

POSEIDON Owner Club

Guest Tt Paul   
Guest Tt Paul

The POSEIDON Illuminated is Tt eSPORTS’ new back-lit mechanical gaming keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches. With a clean understated design, that doesn't skimp on the features- the POSEIDON Illuminated is the right mechanical keyboard for both gamers and keyboard enthusiasts.

This keyboard has really good and satisfacting feel when i type with this. But the board is really high and it doesnt come with a wrist rest. So, its quite tiring when im using it. But it feels fine when i use a low table. And sometimes i had double registering problem when i tap once, so i tried blowing the dusts behind the keycaps off, and its back fine now :D. I just came to know that this keyboard doesnt have a driver software, i cant configure the key and create macros with this :(

Guest Tt Josh   
Guest Tt Josh

Hi, if you're in the States, please call our customer support directly at Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 and they will assist you right away.  :)

Hello, I have owned the original poseidon with brown switches for around 3 years now and my keycaps for wasd are getting really scratched up i was wondering if there is a place to buy more keycaps that can fit onto the keyboard?