POSEIDON ZX Owner Club

Guest Tt Paul

Guest Tt Paul

The POSEIDON ZX Illuminated - Blue Switch Edition - is a budget friendly mechanical keyboard in the tenkeyless form factor. Perfect for a gamer to use at home or lan where space is more limited. The POSEIDON ZX features TteSPORTS Certified Mechanical switches, rated for 50 million keystrokes, with the world’s first 5 Year Warranty for mechanical gaming keyboards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just purchased this great keyboard, but the backlighting has stopped, except for the Caps lock key.  Running Win10 home on MSI Apache Pro.  Ideas about what is going on?

Is it a software issue or has there been some sort of short out.  Very disappointed this should happen.

Fred

Guest Tt Josh

I have just purchased this great keyboard, but the backlighting has stopped, except for the Caps lock key.  Running Win10 home on MSI Apache Pro.  Ideas about what is going on?

Is it a software issue or has there been some sort of short out.  Very disappointed this should happen.

Fred

We will look into it for you and will get back to you soon. ;)

Guest Tt Josh

Fred

Hey Fred, which country are you from? and where did you purchase the keyboard from? 

We have tested the keyboard with Windows 10 and it works perfectly.

You might need to bring it back to the store where you purchased and you might be able to get a replacement.

Guest Tt Josh

hey Fred, the whole keyboard should lit when you plug it in. You can try with another USB port. Because it's weird to know that only the CAPS lock button lighted.

Guest Tt Josh

I have tried different usb ports on this laptop, and also 2 other laptops - same result...

Fred

Guess you need to bring it back to the store and you can have them to check that for you. :)

Yep, that's what I am going to do...are you sure there is no combination of keys that would black out the backlighting?  I also notice that backlight for  the Windows button turn off  key also still works.  I know that they are on a different lighting system but it is really ODD!

Fred

• 2 months later...
  • Tt David changed the title to POSEIDON ZX Owner Club
  • Guest unpinned this topic