�KNUCKER】Owner’s Club

Guest Tt Paul

Guest Tt Paul

The KNUCKER gaming keyboard features a tactile response for precision feedback. The KNUCKER uses plunger switches which are an ideal choice for those who do not quite want to step up to a mechanical keyboard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I recently bought a knucker keyboard. Before buying I did not notice that the left WIN key is replaced by FN-key. In my work I use a lot of left WIN+...  shortcuts. Is there any possibility (drivers, something else) to reassign this key? Otherwise I'll have to buy another keyboard and forever abandon the knucker :(

Sorry for my english :)

Guest Tt Paul

Hello!

I recently bought a knucker keyboard. Before buying I did not notice that the left WIN key is replaced by FN-key. In my work I use a lot of left WIN+...  shortcuts. Is there any possibility (drivers, something else) to reassign this key? Otherwise I'll have to buy another keyboard and forever abandon the knucker :(

Hi, Napalm

Welcome to Tt Community! 

Regarding your concern, KNUCKER won't be able to re-assign the left Windows key to other keys via AP function, sorry for any inconvenience. 

Hello!

Remapping keyboard keys on Windows is possible but since the Knucker does not require a software, you will have to use third party programs and we can obviously not take any responsibility if anything goes wrong.

You could look into SharpKeys, Keymapper or Autohotkey (all at your own risk) before you go and get another keyboard.

Remapping keyboard keys on Windows is possible but since the Knucker does not require a software, you will have to use third party programs and we can obviously not take any responsibility if anything goes wrong.

You could look into SharpKeys, Keymapper or Autohotkey (all at your own risk) before you go and get another keyboard.

Thanks, but unfortunately, none of these programs "sees" this key in both usb and in ps2 mode. OS - Windows 7

Hi, Napalm

Welcome to Tt Community! 

Regarding your concern, KNUCKER won't be able to re-assign the left Windows key to other keys via AP function, sorry for any inconvenience. 

Thanks for the answer.

Very unfortunate decision. Farewell knucker. I unsuccessfully spent my money 

Alos knucker has a bug in the usb mode. If you press the caps or scroll or num, can randomly switch on other lock functions/LED indication.

Guest Tt Paul

Thanks for the answer.

Very unfortunate decision. Farewell knucker. I unsuccessfully spent my money 

Alos knucker has a bug in the usb mode. If you press the caps or scroll or num, can randomly switch on other lock functions/LED indication.

Hi, Naplam

Do you mean on ps2 mode? if you are on ps2 mode, you will have to restart the computer in order to have keyboard function working properly.

But if you are in usb mode, please try another device and see if those issues are still there, thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest Tt Josh

I received this keyboard today... i plugged it in and everything was fine. Then suddenly the LED turned off and i cant get it back on? can anyone help? i am in usb form at the moment as i am not currently on my pc

Hi JPG, can you try to plug it to another laptop or PC just to try whether the LED will bright up with other ports.

Keep us updated ;)

Guest Tt Josh

I have tried this and it is still not working. I have noticed it will randomly flicker every once in a while though

Hey JPG,

Which country are you from? and do fill in the form HERE, we will have a customer service agent to assist you further on your problem.

or you can email them directly at tech@ttesports.com 

Keep us updated on the issue.  ;)

• 1 month later...

I just bought a Knucker keyboard today, I admit I was a little disappointed that the keys don't glow but that's okay :) but my problem is that my Num Lock/Caps Lock/Scroll Lock are not lighting up with the red LEDS.. in fact I am getting nothing at all except for the dragon logo lit up. I have tried all my usb ports to no avail, what should I do?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tt Paul

I just bought a Knucker keyboard today, I admit I was a little disappointed that the keys don't glow but that's okay :) but my problem is that my Num Lock/Caps Lock/Scroll Lock are not lighting up with the red LEDS.. in fact I am getting nothing at all except for the dragon logo lit up. I have tried all my usb ports to no avail, what should I do?

Hi, Kovu1102

Welcome to Tt Community and sorry for the late response. 

KUNCKER doesn't have back-lit function and that is why the keyboard doesn't light up.

If you have any more questions, please kindly let us know, thank you. 

• 1 year later...

Hi guys, sorry for the direct approach with my first post. 

Paul (or anyone else in the know), I have had my Knucker for a couple of weeks now, great keyboard. 

I'm looking at replacing some of the keycaps, i've read that the generic cherry keycaps wont fit, i've tried and can confirm. 

Can anyone direct me as to where I can find replacement keycaps to fit the knucker, or which caps are compatible with the knucker keyboard.

Kind regards

Guest Tt Josh

Hi guys, sorry for the direct approach with my first post. 

Paul (or anyone else in the know), I have had my Knucker for a couple of weeks now, great keyboard. 

I'm looking at replacing some of the keycaps, i've read that the generic cherry keycaps wont fit, i've tried and can confirm. 

Can anyone direct me as to where I can find replacement keycaps to fit the knucker, or which caps are compatible with the knucker keyboard.

Kind regards

Hi Slink, unfortunately, we do not have any keycaps for Kuncker on sale. We only have the metal keycaps for mechanical keyboards :)

If you have faulty keyboard or spoiled keycaps, you can contact our support at support@thermaltake.de

• 1 year later...

Hello. It took 3 years since I bought the TT Knucker (KB-KNK008) keyboard and I decided to leave a review.

In general it's a good keyboard. The keyboard looks cool. The keys are still working well. the keyboard has several times successfully survived spilled drinks. The inscriptions on the keys have not been erased. Classic big enter and long left shift is great!! Ergonomic wrist rest is very good. 
But there are disadvantages, unfortunately. I could not get used to the lack of the WIN key on the left. Some key combinations do not work, although they work on non-game keyboards, for example when I press W + ALT, the F key does not work. it is sad. The keyboard stands sometimes fold. I had to glue them tightly.

Best Regards

• 4 weeks later...