BLACK Element Owner's Club

Guest Tt Paul

Guest Tt Paul

The BLACK ELEMENT gaming mouse is a stylish ambidextrous laser gaming mouse. With a powerful laser sensor, programmable macros, selectable color lighting choices, as well as a configurable weight system - you can’t go wrong with the BLACK ELEMENT gaming mouse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Tt Josh

i have install Button response tool on my black element mouse. which is better lower like 1m or Higher 32m.

Hey jordan23,

Just FYI, the Button Response tool is for you to solve the double clicking issue.

So basically, for now, it will not have a big impact on normal use. ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest Tt Josh

I have double clicking issue with middle button (wheel). What time is minimal? I use 17 ms.

Hey Vasiapukin, when and where did you purchase the mouse from? also please provide us the country you're from? 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I have this mouse of quite a while. The software for the mouse is installed but it doesn't load automatically. Previously, before reinsatlling Windows as far as I remember it was loading automatically and minimized in the system tray, how I can fix that? I don't see options for the program itself only for the mouse?

Guest Tt Josh

Hello, I have this mouse of quite a while. The software for the mouse is installed but it doesn't load automatically. Previously, before reinsatlling Windows as far as I remember it was loading automatically and minimized in the system tray, how I can fix that? I don't see options for the program itself only for the mouse?

Hey Harry, if you've installed the software, it will appear in PROGRAM > Tt eSPORTS > Black Element.

If not, try to reinstall the software again :)

• Tt David changed the title to BLACK Element Owner's Club
  • Guest unpinned this topic