LEVEL 10 M Owner Club

Guest Tt Paul

Hey Josh (or any other representative), did you escalate my problem? I still need more functions to make possible to assign to my mouse buttons. Sometimes during the gameplay, the mouse buttons are extremely helpful.

Hey seansyho, we've already received the escalation from Josh and currently looking into the issue for you. We will provide you the solution real soon! Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Guest Tt Josh

Thanks for the reply Josh. I'm looking for a way to change the sensitivity on the fly, with a single button. Let's say I'm playing a game with a sniper rifle, I want to be able to hold a button on the mouse while I'm looking down the scope and have my sensitivity lowered. When I release the button, I want the sensitivity to raise back to normal. This is a fairly common function on a lot of gaming mice, but I haven't been able to find this anywhere in the software. Am I missing something?

Hey Kudolph, You can change the DPI setting on the fly. 

You will see the "lightning" button on the left side of the mouse.

8e9a8fa78afaba29b37dcb17ef5e21a1.png

1) To change the DPI, move the lightning button forward (increase) and backward (decrease) [You will see the right light on your mouse will change accordingly]

93bd13a7ba896fd2b131fb1c4226b2de.png

2) To change the PROFILE, press the lightning button. [it will change the color to indicate different profiles]

9efeea7797f93773b7ea7503bd9e6173.png

Guest Tt Josh

Hey Josh (or any other representative), did you escalate my problem? I still need more functions to make possible to assign to my mouse buttons. Sometimes during the gameplay, the mouse buttons are extremely helpful.

They are currently checking on it ;)

Guest Tt Josh

Hey seandyho, please provide the function you would like to set for button C & D? they can try to duplicate the issue.

Button C = ?

Button D = ?

They will assist you accordingly.

I don't know... Go to homepage/refresh (/stop refreshing) maybe. If it'll solve the issue. (I know it's all about browser, but Forward and Back are browser-related too, so those may be options)

Just any function, as long as it'll make the buttons active. (Please note that the functions shouldn't be related to keyboard keys, which makes refresh not the best option.)

Right now, they're... useless. (After all, there had to be some reason to add extra buttons... And to add, there is a software X-Mouse Button Control (not advertising) that you can get ideas from.)

Guest Tt Josh

I don't know... Go to homepage/refresh (/stop refreshing) maybe. If it'll solve the issue. (I know it's all about browser, but Forward and Back are browser-related too, so those may be options)

Just any function, as long as it'll make the buttons active. (Please note that the functions shouldn't be related to keyboard keys, which makes refresh not the best option.)

Right now, they're... useless. (After all, there had to be some reason to add extra buttons... And to add, there is a software X-Mouse Button Control (not advertising) that you can get ideas from.)

Hey seansyho, we have tested the Level 10 M Mouse with macros and functions for BUTTON C & D and we have no issues on that. We are able to set functions to the buttons.

We suggest you to contact our Customer Support and we will arrange a replacement for you! Please make sure you contact them and keep me updated on the issue! 

Which functions? Please try to use the buttons in Battlefield 4 and tell me how you used the buttons to play the game (let's say, assign gadgets 1 and 2 to those buttons.)

If you could do that, I'd more than happy to read your story and to apply your skills to my mouse.

It's easy to say the functions work, but as soon as you try to apply the mouse to the real game experience, it's not that easy anymore.

3 days, no answer. Maybe after all, it's not that simple to make the mouse play?

Not that simple to use those buttons effectively with assignable functions in Battlefield 4, and so as a result, maybe it's time to update the software to add more functions?

I'm not trying to push or humiliate, I'm just trying to make you understand that the mouse isn't as effective as it should be, and if you added extra buttons to the mouse, there had to be the reason for that. Now it's time to make them work.

Please let me know if I should RMA it if you don't plan to fix this issue. The mouse is great, but 2 extra ineffective buttons make the whole mouse ineffective. Simply, work, guys. Add more functions. And thank you for not giving up on me.

10 days. Tt Josh, you used to visit this thread more often. What do you say? Did you try to use the mouse buttons in Battlefield 4? Did you have any success? If yes, what did you do? If not, what are you planning to do? Are you (still) interested in helping me, a regular guy from the forum page, who uses your mouse but doesn't enjoy it just yet because the mouse buttons don't work?

Guest Tt Josh

10 days. Tt Josh, you used to visit this thread more often. What do you say? Did you try to use the mouse buttons in Battlefield 4? Did you have any success? If yes, what did you do? If not, what are you planning to do? Are you (still) interested in helping me, a regular guy from the forum page, who uses your mouse but doesn't enjoy it just yet because the mouse buttons don't work?

Hey seansyho, we're getting the game and going to do a testing with Battlefield 4. Because the team that need to do the testing for you, they will need time for it. 

Don't worry, we will surely find a solution for you! that's not a problem. I'm trying to assist everyone here on the forum and sometimes the testing team just need time to find out why and how to resolve the problem. Furthermore, because COMPUTEX 2015 is coming soon, so we're kinda packed for everything, but I will still get up here to check up with you guys.

Sorry again if this issue brings you trouble. I will follow up with the team and get back to you once I get the solution.

Oh, I see. Well, take your time, but not years, lol. I'm not hurrying you guys, I was just wondering why you haven't been answering for so long. Sorry you had to buy the game, I actually thought someone in your team had the game already and wanted to share to test. And also, some other game might have worked.

Guest Tt Josh

Oh, I see. Well, take your time, but not years, lol. I'm not hurrying you guys, I was just wondering why you haven't been answering for so long. Sorry you had to buy the game, I actually thought someone in your team had the game already and wanted to share to test. And also, some other game might have worked.

No worries seansyho, we need to know the issue too! haha...We'll surely inform you when we have the solution for you.  :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Tt Josh or another rep, any information is welcome - whether you are working on it, forgot about it, are about to start, haven't bought the game yet, or anything else - please share. It's been 2.5 weeks since COMPUTEX. I (and not only do I) want to know the status. Please respond. Thank you.

No, I need to assign the command to the buttons, not macros. Commands like a click, right click, forward, back, (theoretically) go to homepage. The list of commands is extremely small, and so I'm asking Tt to add more commands to the list. This shouldn't be that much of difficult, I think.

Hi Seansyho:

Did you mean the SINGLE KEY function not too many option for using?

inrNRms.png

There are some option maybe you check it before.

If not please check it. Those are no HomePage command by now.

We are working on a whole new integrate SW.

Let's wait and see. We will add more command for our Gaming user.

And many thanks for your awesome suggestion. 

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the (new software) will be amazing, and also will make the mouse usable in all aspects.

Well, I'm expecting it to be released by mid October or so; what would make the software team to work longer?

I understand it's not that easy to write the code, and I hate to make people work faster, but... Consider this: I've been waiting for the fix (my mouse buttons haven't been working) for 7 months already. What would you do in my shoes?