LEVEL 10 M Owner Club

Guest Tt Paul

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

Just checked with the team and they are still working on the software. As being mentioned earlier, software will be ready in Q3. We will be informing you guys once software's ready. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's the mid of the Q4. I read your words on this page, 

It will be ready next week :)

and think, does this guy live on another planet, where a week lasts 2 months or longer on Earth?

Just like I said, I don't like to make people hurry, but you make me wait for it for WAY too long. Unless you release the brand new software before the end of November (and don't forget about the Thanksgiving, Black Friday (and Cyber Monday?); most companies may be not working on those days) I will stop trusting Tt, and will never buy anything made by Tt and will recommend my friends NOT to buy your products. Do you really want this?

Also, how about moral compensation for waiting for 5 months for the product that was planned to be released in less than a month?

I mean, seriously. Just re-read the entire thread. Out of 5 pages, only my text is how many? 2,3 pages? I'm trying to knock to you, trying to help you imrove the software (the mouse is great; the software kind of limits the mouse's possibilities) but you're like saying, "we'll do it. We'll do it soon." By the Universe's standards, one year is nothing - million years play a big role, but one year is nothing. If that is exactly what you think - I'm sorry about you. Now, just ask yourself, why are you still there, why does Tt pay you for doing nothing? Make the programmers work faster; if you don't have an influence over them, somebody else does. Talk to that person, explain that the programmers promised to release the brand new software for the mouse in August, but now it's the mid of November, and still they are (-n't) working on it. Just saying useless "Expect the software in a week" is a waste of time, both your and mine. 

Or, just give me the contact information of some software engineer or whoever is responsible for the final release of the software, and I'll explain the situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't say more - you promised the software to be complete in a week, then 2 weeks after original promise, then a month, and now it's been 3 months. No software, no word from you. I'm out. If you release it - good, but I may never know about it, because I close the useless tabs - this and mouse's page, with downloads. If I can't knock to you, that's not my problem - that's yours.

Guest Tt Josh

Apologize for the delay. The reason why it takes so long for it to be ready was because the software supplier we're dealing with had some issues adding features and improving current features for the software. We have received the latest news from them that the software will be ready end of December 2015. We will ensure software will be uploaded once everything has been tested :)

• 2 months later...

Hey folks! Sure looks like a lot of ready up in this here thread. Haha

I've got the double click issue and I wanted to ask a question because my searching finds everything but what I'm wondering...

I have downloaded the button response tool, which they say is to help with that, but all it gives me is one slider to adjust "Lift Off" - which I naively thought was slightly lifting the mouse while moving it.

It doesn't seem to make much different if I push it to either end... I'm not sure what to do with it, I feel like one of the apes hooting at the Monolith. lol

qjANu8j.png

How do I use this, and can it do anything for the double click problem in my fav mouse?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

Hey folks! Sure looks like a lot of ready up in this here thread. Haha

I've got the double click issue and I wanted to ask a question because my searching finds everything but what I'm wondering...

I have downloaded the button response tool, which they say is to help with that, but all it gives me is one slider to adjust "Lift Off" - which I naively thought was slightly lifting the mouse while moving it.

It doesn't seem to make much different if I push it to either end... I'm not sure what to do with it, I feel like one of the apes hooting at the Monolith. lol

qjANu8j.png

How do I use this, and can it do anything for the double click problem in my fav mouse?

Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the software too?

• 2 months later...

WARNING! RAGE POST!

You should seriously review the contract with your programmer - it isn't far away from one year to pass since the original promise, and yet still no good software and the buttons still don't "work". Maybe even hire another programmer - or you forgot about it already? Really? Then you should tell your boss he should fire you too - why would a company need a person who doesn't keep their word? A well-known company like Thermaltake, who has to be responsible for each and every word their employees say (to the public; forums, Twitter, whatever else. As company's representative, and YOU are the company's representative). I mean, I have been visiting this and mouse's web pages a few time since my last post in December, and 6 months passed since then, and yet NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! has been done. Looks like YOU, Tt Josh, personally, haven't taken any steps to resolve the problem. So YOU personally do not care about company's success. Want to prove me wrong? Go ahead, I'll read. But keep in mind that excuses like, "We've been looking for a good and reliable programmer for the last 6 (or even 9?) months" - it's... you know what. There are a lot of programmers in the world who would want to work for a well-known company. For these 6 months, a good and reliable programmer could've written how many programs? I think more than 1, because it isn't Photoshop or Zbrush, and so since you haven't taken any steps - it tells me (and I think not only to me) that you do not care about your company. So why do you still work there? Or you do not work there anymore?

Yes, this is a rage post, to show how useless you are, to show that you could do something - at least talk to your boss about it, explain the problem, or contact the programmer directly - and explain the situation to him (or her). At least do something, and report here - "I talked to ... and he(/she) said (that) ... I did all I could, and so it will be done by... (/won't be complete soon because ...)" or "I (and what you did to advance in completing this project)"

I still don't trust your company - but if I get a message from your boss that something will be done about it - that the software will be released soon - AND THE WORD WILL BE KEPT - only then I may trust your company again.