LEVEL 10 M Owner Club

Guest Tt Paul

On September 24 2015, you promised to have it released "next week"

On December 2 2015, you promised to have it released "by the end of December"

On May 19 2016, you are promising to have it released "in end of June".

And all of that after my request not to be working on it for a year. Yes, I agree, a year hasn't passed yet. But seriously - if you say "take your time, but not years" - personally you, not as Tt rep, not as employee, but as a private person, how long you expect it to last? For me, it's... pretty much I can wait 2 weeks, I can wait 6 months. I "could" wait 9 months, but would want something for the wait time, because it's a flaw from your side (or from the (team of) programmer(s)) and so I would want something for the wait time. Wouldn't you want? For waiting for so long... And, since the original promise has been made in July to be completed before September, pretty much it means any time from the posting time to August 31. So... Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr - that's 10 months! 10 months of wasting both mine and your time!

• 2 months later...

I use the Mouse now over 4 years and i have a Problem with the Software under WIndows 10. Whene i install the Software have issus with the cursors. Without the Software with Windows Drivers all working fine but i can not use all Buttons. How can i use all Buttons without the Software? Is there a driver only for the Mouse?

So now it's the last day of July 2016, a month after your last promise. Any chance I can have some working software for this mouse? The 2 side buttons have cost me greatly. I've spent hours filling in a form on line to only accidentally press these stupid side buttons and lose the complete text in the form I had just written.

I've never been able to see this software work, and have never been able to assign jack #### to these side buttons. Being one of the most expensive mouse on the market, I expected a #### of a lot more from this company. Additionally on the last attempt to install, your software not only did it fail but it broke my canon camera software as well. You software is so bad it broke other USB drivers.

Whoever you have as the coders working for you guys, you need to sack ASAP, the TT keyboard software also fails when it comes to macros. It takes more then 2-5 minutes to start and all I can do is change the brightness on the keyboard again the option to assign macro's doesn't work... but at least the software runs.

How about admit your coders are morons and just release the code specifications for the mouse and keyboard so we can just right our own code.

By the way this is on Windows 7!!!!!

Schrotty41, they've been promising the new software for over a year now, and it's still not out. Don't hope it to be released tomorrow or any time soon. I will not be amazed if they'll stop developing the software/driver in the end...

Tt guys, sorry, but this is true. I lost hope. No really need to explain why, just read the pages here. Just reading your promises, you give false hopes to people, and whom should I (we) blame for that? You say that. And also, I would really want to know your opinion on what would you want, if you were in your customers' shoes, for giving false hopes and a year of waiting for new software. 

But why bother caring about customers? Why not just make money? Who cares about customers, right?

Well, trust me, if a company wants to sell a lot of products, the company has to care about each and every customer. Otherwise, people would just stop buying the company's products and would stop trusting that company. Isn't that so?

P.S. (That is, (Tt guys, turn your imagination on) let's say you bought a mouse made by a company, let's name it "Hypo" (short for hypothetical). The mouse is good in design, and you like it in general, but you believe you have to be able to use more of the mouse's features, and the company representative asks you a few questions, like "What do you want the mouse to do exactly?" and you list all functions you want the mouse to have. Those the mouse HAS TO BE able to do. And the company representative says something like, "Yeah, we have some business to do, it should take a couple of weeks, then we'll start developing, and in a month you can use those functions". And you say, "Wow, really? That is super!" or similar. A year passes, no functions added. What would you expect the company to do for you for your waiting? Or you'll be satisfied enough to stay home and play til you die from hunger? I don't think so. I think you would want something for your wait, right? So, turn your imagination off now, and read that again, starting with the words "let's say...", skipping "a company, let's name it "Hypo" (short for hypothetical)" and ending with "...for your wait, right?" You'll see that this text is about my situation. If this example is not enough for you, is there any way we can solve it without war? Spoiler! This is not a threat or anything similar. This is just to make you think a little. Be you in that situation, what would you do? I'm just asking for your thoughts on this...)

Dear All, I've been working with the PM team to resolve this issue and we would like for you to try this revised software to see if your issue has been resolved: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qlbbuknqee09qwc/Tt%20eSPORTS%20Command%20Center%20V1.0232.exe?dl=0

Could you please install and provide us feedback.

Once again, sincerely apologise for these delays.

1. Finally

2. Is the only way to make you work is through humiliating?

3. Doesn't work: when I loaded the profile created on old software, the new software closed.

4. Can't find the button to disable the on-screen right and left arrows that appear when pressing forward/back keys

5. It's been more than a year since your promise! For an entire year your team could not develop a good working software! What a lamers! (This is to humiliate you even more, to make you work even harder. Just in case. Since it's the only (?) way.)

Hey, I literally signed up just to post this.

This is a picture of my newly updated level10 M not connecting to the command center. I've been trying to get a hold of your team but haven't heard back at all. So yeah, I just updated the firmware and it worked fine on a Windows 7 machine. But now it's plugged in to my Windows 10 box and it's still not detecting my mouse.

Also would you have a diagram for opening these things up? I need to fix the back button on mine. It only detects a button press under certain pressure.

Edit for clarity, I'm sure we're all talking about the original 10m. Not Advanced. I assumed that actually works. But in case anyone feels like they think I might not know what I'm doing, Nah brah. I got the good ol Level 10 M. And I want it to work. I would accept a free RMA upgrade to the Advanced though. (Too much. I know. I kid. But seriously please help me.)mrKmT7f.png

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's a late reply, but I hoped you'd realize my problem and possible solutions for it...

Since you haven't really understood it by yourself... Well, are you really that much of ... not to understand me and so are asking me to make a video? Really?

Let me tell you this: I don't want to make a video, but I can explain you everything I did, and that will be better than a video. Ready? Now, before you start reading further, get somebody else next to you, somebody who can not only read English, but also understand English. Somebody who can think. 

On the "previous" version of TT mouse software, which I downloaded from the mouse's page, I created a profile. Then I reinstalled Windows, but kept all files intact (and that I couldn't have re-created in step-by-step video). Then I downloaded the new software, and tried that created profile. It crashes the new Tt mouse's software. I am not sure what is wrong, but most probably because the new soft doesn't support anything from the old. Also, I can't find much options I could in old software. Like, when I start the new software, the on-screen arrows show up when I press forward/back buttons. I do not want them to show up, because they distract me.

What from this list have you not understood? Is this list of problems any different than listed 11-ish posts above? So, what exactly did you want me to make a video on? How the profile loading crashes? I can say: I open the open profile dialog box, choose the proper profile, press open, and it crashes. Then the message shows up from Soluto, saying that the program has been closed, or something like that. I can't disable the back/forward on-screen arrows.

Yes, I am rude, but if you were in my shoes - I talk to you, and you ask me unnecessary questions, like "did you check that option?" or "can you make a video on what you do to make the program crash?" - what would you do? I can make the video. But why? Just to show that you are even more ... than I thought? I don't want to be that much rude, but you just make me to. Think, think, think! Think, then ask the questions. Not random, but those that really would help YOU to solve problems created by YOU.

• 2 weeks later...

I've owned this mouse for 2 years now.  It has not worked correctly since I purchased it.  I have used Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS (Various versions), and several builds of linux with it.  EVERY operating system has come with its own level of fail from this mouse.

The new Anniversary update for windows 10 has completely broken the driver for this mouse.  I have completely lose the functionality of middle-clicking (which was never existent on Mac OS anyway).

The software for this mouse has always been utterly and completely HIDEOUS as well.  It looks like it was designed by a 13 yr old kid.  The design philosophy appears to be "It'll go faster because it has flames on the side."  The software on both windows AND Mac OS has been riddled with fail as well.  Mac OS version crashes with every other adjustment made.  The Mac OS kernel extension is reluctant to install correctly.  Once installed, it occasionally decides to not load for no reason.  The Windows version has never allowed me to map the buttons on the right side of the mouse.

All of these issues, while irritating, have been tolerable until now.  Losing the functionality of the middle-click is intolerable.  A fix needs to be put out for this problem ASAP.  A new driver needs to be released.  Alongside this, the lack of options to install JUST the driver is inexcusable.  Provide us with a download that consists of JUST the driver files that we may manually install the driver via device manager.  Failing to provide that is preventing us from at least creating a work-a-round for the existing problem for now.

I challenge everyone who has taken part in this thread to contact the board members of the parent company (Thermaltake) about the ####-poor action taken by the support team in resolving issues in a timely manner.  I can honestly say that I will not ever purchase another Thermaltake product or any products from subsidiary companies in the future.

Well, I've finally had enough of my Level 10M mouse, and putting up with all the problems.  I've purchased a Razer deathadder as a replacement and wonder why I didn't do so in the first place.  I'm still hanging in there with the Poseidon Z keyboard, which is a replacement for a really faulty original Poseidon Z, even though there are still a couple of double tap keys.  I'll eventually replace it with a Razer when I have some extra cash.  Think thermaltake's foray into the gaming input device market hasn't been overly successful.  Sadly, its put me of for good as I wouldn't buy another one.  Must say the customer service was good though.

I didnt have any major issue with mine (i think its been already 2 years or more of use), besides a dead left click (i repaired it with a japanese onrom switch), so its keeping it up to this point, love the ergonomics...its sad to see issues not getting a definitive solution for you guys, i think Tt should take some action, and deliver all the issues resolved.