LEVEL 10 M Hybrid Owner's Club

Guest Tt Paul

Guest Tt Paul

The Level 10 M Hybrid Wired & Wireless Mouse is the newest member of the Level 10 M family, designed in collaboration with BMW DesignworksUSA. The M Hybrid Mouse can function as a wired mouse via USB cable and wirelessly with the included 5.8G USB receiver dongle plugged into the PC. It inherits the all special characteristics of its close sibling the M Mouse, but with new improved ergonomics. The M Hybrid Mouse takes what was an otherwise perfect mouse and makes it even better!

post-225-0-73951400-1420707634_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tt Paul

How far does the receiver need to be from the mouse to operate?

When operating on wireless mode, the mouse movements stutters, and it randomly slows down at times.

With 5.8 G wireless technology, the range is good around 8 ~ 10 meters! 

For the movements stutters, it sounds like battery shortage problem! 

Could you please provide me with Serial No. first and I can double check, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

I sent an email on the 4th (of Jan 2015). But no reply.

I guess I'll send another one

Hey Æ’єαтнєÑвєαÑ, I've sent you a personal message.

Do check your mailbox ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

My level 10 m hybrid left click just double clicks itself almost 80% of the time :/

tough to play games with this when it almost always double clicks :/

Hey gallacticspy212, where are you currently located, we'll have our local office to assist you further you the issue. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

India

and also unable to find software for this one the present software from official site is not recognizing my mouse 

Hey gallacticspy212, kindly contact our local office at (cs2@thermaltake.com.tw) and we will have person in charge to assist you further! ;)

As for the software for Level 10 M Hybrid Mouse, below are the available softwares:

INSTALLATION GUIDE icon_downArrow.jpg LEVEL 10 M HYBRID MOUSE QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE 

MODIFY MACRO SETTING IN WIRELESS MODE VERSION 1.1 icon_downArrow.jpg LEVEL 10 M HYBRID MOUSE AP V1.1

2014/03/28 MODIFY POWER DETECTION icon_downArrow.jpg LEVEL 10 M HYBRID FIRMWARE UPDATE V1.0

Hey gallacticspy212, kindly contact our local office at (cs2@thermaltake.com.tw) and we will have person in charge to assist you further! ;)

As for the software for Level 10 M Hybrid Mouse, below are the available softwares:

INSTALLATION GUIDE icon_downArrow.jpg LEVEL 10 M HYBRID MOUSE QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE

MODIFY MACRO SETTING IN WIRELESS MODE VERSION 1.1 icon_downArrow.jpg LEVEL 10 M HYBRID MOUSE AP V1.1

2014/03/28 MODIFY POWER DETECTION icon_downArrow.jpg LEVEL 10 M HYBRID FIRMWARE UPD

2014/03/28 MODIFY POWER DETECTION icon_downArrow.jpg LEVEL 10 M HYBRID FIRMWARE UPDATE V1.0

i am unable to email them

am getting the following msg

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

cs2@thermaltake.com.tw

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain thermaltake.com.tw by spam.thermaltake.com.tw. [59.124.46.78].

The error that the other server returned was:

500 5.0.0 Service unavailable

• 2 months later...
Guest Tt Josh

Hi, im having issues with wireless connectivity. most of the time it does not work even though ive pressed the pairing button. 

Hey isildur88, which country are you from? We'll get the local to assist you further on the issue. :)

Hey isildur88, which country are you from? We'll get the local to assist you further on the issue. :)

Hi, im from Malaysia, 

i realize that once i start switching profiles. the wireless wont work that the middle scroll wheel and right click button will blink twice.

i also tested with the cable on. same. it wont work on other profile.

i also tried updating firmware which i believe i have the latest as it state that "Firmware is Last Version!"

Edit-also what i realize is i need the mouse to be close to the wireless dongle and press the pairing button to work.