LEVEL 10 M Hybrid Owner's Club

Guest Tt Paul

Guest Tt Josh

Hi, im from Malaysia, 

i realize that once i start switching profiles. the wireless wont work that the middle scroll wheel and right click button will blink twice.

i also tested with the cable on. same. it wont work on other profile.

i also tried updating firmware which i believe i have the latest as it state that "Firmware is Last Version!"

Edit-also what i realize is i need the mouse to be close to the wireless dongle and press the pairing button to work.

Hi, did you try to use it on another computer or another USB port? :)

hi guys. i have the same problem as gallacticspy212. the left mouse button double clicks when it shouldnt. very frustrating when playing games. is there some way of fixing this?

do i have to disect my mouse for a fix? my location is philippines. thank you.

Guest Tt Josh

hi guys. i have the same problem as gallacticspy212. the left mouse button double clicks when it shouldnt. very frustrating when playing games. is there some way of fixing this?

do i have to disect my mouse for a fix? my location is philippines. thank you.

Hi Alden, please contact our local customer support for the issue at cs2@thermaltake.com and they will assist you on the mouse.

• 4 months later...
Guest Tt Josh

Apologize for the delay. The reason why it takes so long for it to be ready was because the software supplier we're dealing with had some issues adding features and improving current features for the software. We have received the latest news from them that the software will be ready end of December 2015. We will ensure software will be uploaded once everything has been tested :)

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Tt Josh,

I bought this mouse a few months ago and It's awesome, looks nice with my rig.

In wireless mode, I found a problem that level 10 hybrid keep 'unpair' after several minutes unused, it works again after pressing pair button on bottom.

it makes me uncorfortable keep pressing pair button again and again. any solution?

I'm indonesian and my rig is Alienware 17 R5 with windows 10 pro 1151 installed.

Guest Tt Josh

Dear Tt Josh,

I bought this mouse a few months ago and It's awesome, looks nice with my rig.

In wireless mode, I found a problem that level 10 hybrid keep 'unpair' after several minutes unused, it works again after pressing pair button on bottom.

it makes me uncorfortable keep pressing pair button again and again. any solution?

I'm indonesian and my rig is Alienware 17 R5 with windows 10 pro 1151 installed.

Hi Shifters, please try to plug it into another USB port and see whether it helps ;). If the problem cannot be resolved, please send an email to cs2@thermaltake.com and we will have our customer support to assist you further on the mouse.

• 1 month later...
Guest Tt Josh

Still waiting software update for windows 10 but no luck.... so wireless mode useless in win 10. I love quality of Tt's products but the "green snake" had better support. maybe I should think again...!

Did you try to reinstall and plug into another USB or try with another computer?

Guest Tt Josh

Yes Josh. I contacted support too and get the answer: "Sorry, Level 10 M is basically not support Win 10". :(

C'mon Tt, we can't stay or downgrade to older windows to get mice working....

Hi Shifters, the mouse can be used on Windows 10, however, there might be some issue with the pairing for now. You might need to use the wire instead of wireless for Windows 10.

Guest Tt Josh

You're right Josh... All I mean is wireless mode. Hope Tt will solve this soon..!

Hey Shifters, wireless should work as well, it might because of the USB Receiver Dongle.

Please send an email to the support informing them you it works for wire but not with wireless.

Also send me a copy of the reply via personal message when you get the reply from our support. :)

• Tt David changed the title to LEVEL 10 M Hybrid Owner's Club
  • Tt Leochen unpinned this topic