TALON & TALON Blu Owner's Club

Guest Tt Paul

Guest Tt Paul

The TALON gaming mouse features an AVAGO 3050 optical sensor, with up to 3000 DPI, and a unique 6 color cycling effect lighting system. It offers good stability and accuracy via great tracking precision and a high max speed.The TALON has an ergonomic, ambidextrous shape, making it great for both left and right handed users.

post-225-0-37818500-1420707813_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Tt Paul

Tt eSPORTS TALON optical gaming mouse raises the bar for entry level gaming mice. Featuring an AVAGO 3050 optical sensor, in-built mouse weights, ambidextrous design-work and removable side plates is now available in Australia and New Zealand from just $29. 

post-225-0-92893500-1417511562_thumb.jpg

Hey guys I picked up a Talon recently. It's a really solid feeling well built mouse for the price with some nice features.

I do have a bit of a problem though I wonder if any of you might know of a solution for, or if it'll air out maybe. My Talon came with a really really bad factory odor, I don't know if it's on it, or in the plastic, but whatever it is rubs off on my hands, I'm a pretty cleanly person so this is kinda grossing me out a bit lol

Guest Tt Josh

Hey guys I picked up a Talon recently. It's a really solid feeling well built mouse for the price with some nice features.

I do have a bit of a problem though I wonder if any of you might know of a solution for, or if it'll air out maybe. My Talon came with a really really bad factory odor, I don't know if it's on it, or in the plastic, but whatever it is rubs off on my hands, I'm a pretty cleanly person so this is kinda grossing me out a bit lol

Hey StylishPancake, great having you here!

As for the odor, it might came from the factory and might air out soon. (that might be the NEW MOUSE odor, means your Talon is NEW lol) 

Try using a moist cloth to wipe the mouse.

Keep us updated after few days or a week ;)

Guest Tt Josh

Thanks for the reply! I hope it airs out, but yeah it's a really solid build for a price :)

Yea man, hopefully it airs out soon~ 

Hope you're enjoying your Talon! ;)

Buzz us anytime if you need any assistance. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered my Talon a month ago on Amazon although I cancelled it for now due to it still being on back-order (I might get it on Newegg next time I put money into Paypal or re-order the moment it restocks), which I'm fine with since I don't need it as much as I would the Challenger Prime or the Perixx DX-2000XL Mousepad (Which is basically like a bigger cheapo Ladon). I suppose the only thing left (Aside from my build obviously) for further down the road is a matching Tt headset whether it's a Shock or Cronos on sale or preferably if a new one comes out to complete the budget friendly suite.

Guest Tt Josh

I ordered my Talon a month ago on Amazon (still on back-order, which I'm fine with since I don't need it as much as I would the Challenger Prime) since it looks great for a $20 mouse. I suppose the only thing left (Aside from my build obviously) for further down the road is a matching Tt headset whether it's a Shock or Cronos on sale or if a new one comes out to complete the budget friendly suite.

You're going to have a complete set of awesome Tt eSPORTS gears soon! haha ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

post-1609-0-03855800-1428652672_thumb.pngpost-1609-0-67738100-1428652681_thumb.png

Industry standard, OMRON switches provide a crisp clean click with a life cycle of 5 million clicks. The TALON gaming mouse plans to compete as long as you do.

The TALON Blu gaming mouse features removable side panels, so that users may further adjust the shape of the mouse to their liking.

• 9 months later...
Guest Tt Josh

It took me a while but I finally got mine. Kinda wish you could make the lighting static rather than having it pulsing or off entirely.

attachicon.gif100_0920.JPG

attachicon.gif100_0930.JPG

attachicon.gif100_0936.JPG

[To lock the lighting system to one color]: when the lighting cycles to the desired color, click the mouse wheel and press the DPI adjustment button simultaneously. Repeat to unlock.

[To turn lighting system on/off]: press left click + DPI adjustment button simultaneously.

[To lock the lighting system to one color]: when the lighting cycles to the desired color, click the mouse wheel and press the DPI adjustment button simultaneously. Repeat to unlock.

[To turn lighting system on/off]: press left click + DPI adjustment button simultaneously.

I know both of those already, it's just that there probably isn't an option to make it so the mouse is just constantly lit up (Which the Talon Blu does have IIRC) and not pulsing.

Guest Tt Josh

I know both of those already, it's just that there probably isn't an option to make it so the mouse is just constantly lit up (Which the Talon Blu does have IIRC) and not pulsing.

Yes, the TALON mouse can only be static with pulse effect.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Tt David changed the title to TALON & TALON Blu Owner's Club
  • Tt Dude unpinned this topic