CRONOS Owners Club

Guest Tt Paul

Guest Tt Josh

Just recently started using the Cronos, but i love it!

I really like the fact that it comfortably fit's totally over your ears. no noise from outside, just in-game sounds!

Hope you'll love it more! So take some photos and post it here! lol ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

Hi guys,

Recently my mute switch broke (it doesn't click to anything) and is currently stuck in mute. I was wondering if this had happened to anyone else and if there is a fix.

Cheers.

We'll get our local customer support to assist you with the headset, please provide us the country and we'll assist you further ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

post-1609-0-95217200-1440662604_thumb.jpg

The CRONOS (Boosted Bass Edition)’s 40mm drivers are specially tuned for a sound that provides ultimate performance for you to enjoy the game to the max! No matter you’re playing FPS/RTS/MMORPG, you will never miss a single beat from it!

• 2 months later...

Hi, I've had my Cronos headphones for a while now and I'm very happy with them but recently the cable broke near the mini usb thing that plugs into the headphones. I'm wondering if I can buy another one from somewhere, cause I've been looking but haven't found any and I can't fix it myself, kinda clumsy. Any feedback would be appreciated

Guest Tt Josh

Hi, I've had my Cronos headphones for a while now and I'm very happy with them but recently the cable broke near the mini usb thing that plugs into the headphones. I'm wondering if I can buy another one from somewhere, cause I've been looking but haven't found any and I can't fix it myself, kinda clumsy. Any feedback would be appreciated

Hi, which country are you located? We'll get the customer support to assist you further. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Tt Josh

I just purchased this headset  and the mic does not work out of the box as expected. After twinking boost to 30db+ I can get a faint pickup if I scream into the mic. Default settings I get nothing at all... Surely I am doing something wrong. I live in the US.

Thanks

Hi sgclark,

Please contact our customer support:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

• 1 year later...
  • Tt David changed the title to CRONOS Owners Club
  • Guest unpinned this topic