Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

【CRONOS】Owner’s Club

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

I Bought my CRONOS Headset about 7 months ago. I've loved them to death, i use them literally every day. I take them to school, everything. The only issue is that the cable for the lights, is flaky. At certain angles i can only hear the right ear channel. :l Anyone else having this problem? ^-^ Any help appreciated. 

Hey noad279878582, where are you currently located? we will get our local office to assist you further on the issue! ;)

Tt Johnny

Tt Johnny

Tt Staff

• Administrators
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

can you tell us where are you comes from? The we can figure out to forward your request to our local office to assist you.

Thank you!

Johnny Hsu

Tt eSPORTS, a gaming peripheral division of Thermaltake

johnnyhsu@ttesports.com

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

main pic.png

The CRONOS’s 40mm drivers are specially tuned for a sound that is highly detailed, revealing, and exceptional in spatial positioning. Don’t miss a beat of the game, the CRONOS is the right headset for FPS/RTS/MMORPG.

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

2015 CRONOS Headset.jpg

The New 2015 CRONOS Gaming Headset with a 40mm driver unit and high-energy neodymium magnets to strive for an astounding powerful bass to deliver awesome excitement for your games satisfaction!

sarkye

sarkye

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Just recently started using the Cronos, but i love it!

I really like the fact that it comfortably fit's totally over your ears. no noise from outside, just in-game sounds!

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Just recently started using the Cronos, but i love it!

I really like the fact that it comfortably fit's totally over your ears. no noise from outside, just in-game sounds!

Hope you'll love it more! So take some photos and post it here! lol ;)

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

CRONOS FB.JPG

CRONOS Boosted Bass Edition, specially tuned for a sound that provides ultimate performance for you to enjoy the game to the max!

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

CRONOS FB.jpg

Don't you want to try the new CRONOS with boosted bass? 

Number Nine

Number Nine

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi guys,

Recently my mute switch broke (it doesn't click to anything) and is currently stuck in mute. I was wondering if this had happened to anyone else and if there is a fix.

Cheers.

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Hi guys,

Recently my mute switch broke (it doesn't click to anything) and is currently stuck in mute. I was wondering if this had happened to anyone else and if there is a fix.

Cheers.

We'll get our local customer support to assist you with the headset, please provide us the country and we'll assist you further ;)

Guest_Tt Paul_*

Guest_Tt Paul_*
  • Guests

Just to share this nice product banner designed by one of Tt eSPORTS team Armor Legion Gaming! 

CRONOS.jpg

• LiquidAtoR likes this

LetsGetIt1220

LetsGetIt1220

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Very nice Headset and banner! The Booster Base version looks really nice!

Forum%20sig_zps3xi8x5gy.jpg

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

CRONOS BOOSTED BASS.jpg

Delivering you the astounding and exceptional audio delivery for all your gaming sessions with the CRONOS Boosted Bass Edition!

4N Pulseey

4N Pulseey

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Here is Team4Not's in depth review of the Tt eSPORTS CRONOS gaming headset.  http://youtu.be/ytRhibVEflo?a

Keep updated on Team4Not! 

Follow our dreams! https://twitter.com/TEAM4NOT  | Giveaway @2k

Follow our journey! https://www.facebook...team4not?ref=hl

#4NotMob #TeamTtesports 

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

CRONOS BOOSTED BASS 2.jpg

The CRONOS (Boosted Bass Edition)’s 40mm drivers are specially tuned for a sound that provides ultimate performance for you to enjoy the game to the max! No matter you’re playing FPS/RTS/MMORPG, you will never miss a single beat from it!

AlexSht

AlexSht

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi, I've had my Cronos headphones for a while now and I'm very happy with them but recently the cable broke near the mini usb thing that plugs into the headphones. I'm wondering if I can buy another one from somewhere, cause I've been looking but haven't found any and I can't fix it myself, kinda clumsy. Any feedback would be appreciated

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Hi, I've had my Cronos headphones for a while now and I'm very happy with them but recently the cable broke near the mini usb thing that plugs into the headphones. I'm wondering if I can buy another one from somewhere, cause I've been looking but haven't found any and I can't fix it myself, kinda clumsy. Any feedback would be appreciated

Hi, which country are you located? We'll get the customer support to assist you further. :)

AlexSht

AlexSht

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi, which country are you located? We'll get the customer support to assist you further. :)

I'm from Bulgaria.

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

I'm from Bulgaria.

Please contact our customer support at support@thermaltake.de

sgclark

sgclark

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I just purchased this headset  and the mic does not work out of the box as expected. After twinking boost to 30db+ I can get a faint pickup if I scream into the mic. Default settings I get nothing at all... Surely I am doing something wrong. I live in the US.

Thanks

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users