Guest Tt Paul

CRONOS Owners Club

Guest Tt Paul   
Guest Tt Paul

The CRONOS gaming headset is a highly functional stereo headset optimized for both FPS gaming and mobile use – coming with two removable headphone cables; one for use with PC gaming and another for use with mobile phones.

post-225-0-57548000-1420707402_thumb.png

Guest Tt Paul   
Guest Tt Paul

I am wanting to get the Dragon logo laser etched into the side window of my PC case... which is the Core V71.  :D

Make sure everyone in this forum can see the picture, please!

I Bought my CRONOS Headset about 7 months ago. I've loved them to death, i use them literally every day. I take them to school, everything. The only issue is that the cable for the lights, is flaky. At certain angles i can only hear the right ear channel. :l Anyone else having this problem? ^-^ Any help appreciated. 

Guest Tt Josh   
Guest Tt Josh

I Bought my CRONOS Headset about 7 months ago. I've loved them to death, i use them literally every day. I take them to school, everything. The only issue is that the cable for the lights, is flaky. At certain angles i can only hear the right ear channel. :l Anyone else having this problem? ^-^ Any help appreciated. 

Hey noad279878582, where are you currently located? we will get our local office to assist you further on the issue! ;)

Guest Tt Josh   
Guest Tt Josh

post-1609-0-18236800-1428647463_thumb.png

The CRONOS’s 40mm drivers are specially tuned for a sound that is highly detailed, revealing, and exceptional in spatial positioning. Don’t miss a beat of the game, the CRONOS is the right headset for FPS/RTS/MMORPG.

Guest Tt Josh   
Guest Tt Josh

post-1609-0-86822700-1432632989_thumb.jpg

The New 2015 CRONOS Gaming Headset with a 40mm driver unit and high-energy neodymium magnets to strive for an astounding powerful bass to deliver awesome excitement for your games satisfaction!

Just recently started using the Cronos, but i love it!

I really like the fact that it comfortably fit's totally over your ears. no noise from outside, just in-game sounds!