�DRACONEM Aluminum】Owner’s Club

Guest Tt Paul

Guest Tt Paul

The DRACONEM aluminum mouse pad is built to be tough enough for the hardest of battles! Tt eSPORTS decided to offer gamers the most in a premium mouse pad with the DRACONEM. The DRACONEM offers two different surfaces, an aluminum base, and a unique mouse bungee. In addition, its one of the largest aluminum mouse pads on the market because there’s no reason for cloth pads to be the only ones that come in bigger sizes.

post-225-0-04152800-1423125624_thumb.png

Since this became a pinned thread I shall post in it.  A few quick tips if you plan on buying this mouse pad is the four rubber feet on each corner do not stay on if you move it.  I applied a small dab of adhesive in each one and have not had a problem since. As for the bungee, instead of adhesive I used double stick tape so you have the option to move it around. Also the mouse cord does not like to stay in the slot provided in the bungee if moved or tugged on. I have the Black Combat White mouse which comes with a pre-attached velcro strap for winding up the cord for storage purposes, which I then wrapped around the bungee to keep it together. I used a second piece of velcro to make sure it doesn't move.  Overall I love it! :wub:  It is well made and can be cleaned very easily. If you have any more questions about this mouse pad , please feel free to ask in this thread and I will reply asap.

post-109-0-42768600-1414661755_thumb.jpg

post-109-0-88878400-1414661764_thumb.jpg

post-109-0-89384400-1414661773_thumb.jpg

post-109-0-08456500-1414662040_thumb.jpg

While I'll prob end up using adhesive, it shouldn't be necessary. All four corners of the mouse pad have 2 small holes in them that appear to be  designed for the rubber feet to snap into, but the rubber feet don't have the matching prongs. I suspect whoever made the feet was sent the wrong spec. Unless the holes are there so you can nail the mouse to your table.....

Guest Tt Paul

While I'll prob end up using adhesive, it shouldn't be necessary. All four corners of the mouse pad have 2 small holes in them that appear to be  designed for the rubber feet to snap into, but the rubber feet don't have the matching prongs. I suspect whoever made the feet was sent the wrong spec. Unless the holes are there so you can nail the mouse to your table.....

Hi,lk2

Thank you for sharing the information, we will pass to Product Manager Team for further improvements.

Using adhesive has made a big improvement to the feet staying put.  No nails required...lol

• 4 weeks later...

Holy crap, this is one #### of a mouse pad, no wonder it cost what it does, ####!  Using two monitors and barely have to slide half the width of the pad at 800 DPI to cover both screens.  I am going to have to glue these cornners on though.  Tri-monitors will be a breeze with this baby!  :D  :D  :D

post-220-0-95867700-1418696862_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap, this is one #### of a mouse pad, no wonder it cost what it does, ####!  Using two monitors and barely have to slide half the width of the pad at 800 DPI to cover both screens.  I am going to have to glue these cornners on though.  Tri-monitors will be a breeze with this baby!  :D  :D  :D

Perfect accessories for the perfect gaming experience: Ttesports!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...