�BAHAMUT】Owner’s Club

Guest Tt Paul

• 5 months later...
Guest Tt Josh

post-1609-0-40369600-1428647270_thumb.png

Enhanced virtual 5.1 surround sound technology allows you to hear the game in a 3D environment like never before

Connect your microphone and headphones/speakers in with ease via the bottom I/O ports

• 4 weeks later...

I just got one.  And I love it....as long as I'm only listening to one sound source.  Let me clarify...Usually I'm playing Battlefield 4, have Teamspeak 3 going, and I have Media Player playing a playlist.  This isn't possible with Bahamut, unless you disable the DTS option and even then it will drop out and require a restart by unlpugging and plugging back in the USB cable.  It's great if you only play a single player game...but not so much for the rest of us.  If there is a fix for this, I'd love to hear about it!

Guest Tt Josh

I just got one.  And I love it....as long as I'm only listening to one sound source.  Let me clarify...Usually I'm playing Battlefield 4, have Teamspeak 3 going, and I have Media Player playing a playlist.  This isn't possible with Bahamut, unless you disable the DTS option and even then it will drop out and require a restart by unlpugging and plugging back in the USB cable.  It's great if you only play a single player game...but not so much for the rest of us.  If there is a fix for this, I'd love to hear about it!

Hey Synther, yea, you will need to disable DTS, but your needs will be filled in to our future products! ;)

• 1 month later...

Hope you still love the current one! :)

I do love it.  Though, sometimes the current drivers can be a little infuriating, the sound quality is well worth the minor issues.  I'm wondering if it wouldn't work better if I removed the HOLTEK drivers from my MEKA G-UNIT keyboard, though.  I may have to experiment a little.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, due to the statement from our audio chip supplier, VT1620ã€VT1630A and CM108B will stop production and no further development plan for Windows 10 driver. 

Tt eSPORTS USB gaming headset - SHOCK Oneã€SHOCK Spin HDã€BAHAMUT and SHOCK 3D 7.1 (Environment sound effect for SHOCK 3D 7.1 can be enabled if the part number is before 2015.10) will also stop supporting the newest Microsoft operation system – Windows 10.

• Guest unpinned this topic