What would you like to see more of from Thermaltake?

Tt-Van

Thermaltake gaming monitor  :D

I think that's too far XD

I'd like more public items (Shirts, Drink bottles, Bags, Hat, etc).

Like, #THERMALTAKE_ON_EVERYTHING_AT_HOME isn't helping the publicity, because it's not like the public goes into your house

Like, #THERMALTAKE_ON_EVERYTHING_AT_HOME isn't helping the publicity, because it's not like the public goes into your house

All of the above!!!  Shirts, hoodies, drink bottles, hats, bags.  I've been wanting a Thermaltake / Tt eSports hoodie for awhile now but cannot find one.

I agree, hoodies / T-shirts, and a 3 foot by 5 foot flag, I've seen them online in fan posts, but can't find them, basically all the stuff you see / give away at places like Computex, and the PC events on the west coast USA that people like myself (east coast) can't get to.

But most of all, a FAN CONTROLLER that can compete against the likes of Lamptron, AND a mouse pad wrist rest compatible with the length of the DRACONEM.  I would also say custom liquid cooling options, but I know you're working on those. :D

Possibly a few more "flagship" items?  Like some top end headphones (that go against the likes of Seinnheiser / Bose), or some top end PC speakers?  And I mean audiophile quality, something that will #### off the neighbors, but still have them admit "#### that's nice tho....". I know stuff like that is expensive and the market is limited.

Is there any reason why Tt hasn't made RAM or motherboards?  Market over-saturation maybe?

I also have the ASUS Front Base dual bay panel, and I love it.  Something like that would be awesome too.

AND I STILL WANT TO BUY A TT GUY!!

I agree, hoodies / T-shirts, and a 3 foot by 5 foot flag, I've seen them online in fan posts, but can't find them, basically all the stuff you see / give away at places like Computex, and the PC events on the west coast USA that people like myself (east coast) can't get to.

But most of all, a FAN CONTROLLER that can compete against the likes of Lamptron, AND a mouse pad wrist rest compatible with the length of the DRACONEM.  I would also say custom liquid cooling options, but I know you're working on those. :D

Possibly a few more "flagship" items?  Like some top end headphones (that go against the likes of Seinnheiser / Bose), or some top end PC speakers?  And I mean audiophile quality, something that will #### off the neighbors, but still have them admit "#### that's nice tho....". I know stuff like that is expensive and the market is limited.

Is there any reason why Tt hasn't made RAM or motherboards?  Market over-saturation maybe?

I also have the ASUS Front Base dual bay panel, and I love it.  Something like that would be awesome too.

ThermalTake is a computer peripheral company, ram and motherboards would fall into computer parts. Plus those are much harder to manufacture. Though it's a good idea, even if they do release these things, who would buy them when other brands, ie kingston already have a large customer base

I'm looking forward to more budget friendly gaming accessories since not many big gaming accessory makers have them, especially an over-ear headset seeing that I'd like one that matches the rest of my future gear and the cheapest one Tt has costs as much as a Challenger Prime and Talon combined. As far as the parts department I wish there was red variation of one of the Cores although I'm at a loss for not being confident with paint.

Although I'm likely in the minority here, I'd also like to see TteSports make a couple controllers (Since this post they made one, but this was mainly for iOS devices which aren't any of my concern). But what I really want is a proper PC equivalent of the Wii Nunchuck or the PS Move Navigation Controller (Split Fish FragFX is the best current thing although it comes with a proprietary mouse) for use as an alternative to the keyboard for FPSes and the like. I'd certainly get it if it doesn't cost too much since using WASD is a tad uncomfortable for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iT2ttUyagDc

Heck ya, I want a flag too so I can put it on the wall behind me for video/streaming background.

ThermalTake is a computer peripheral company, ram and motherboards would fall into computer parts. Plus those are much harder to manufacture. Though it's a good idea, even if they do release these things, who would buy them when other brands, ie kingston already have a large customer base

Yup it is a good Idea. i'd love to have (buy) one if there's any...imagine Thermaltake RAM (with beautiful h/s design) ...if Thermaltake have the power and source...why not ^^ it's for gamer, so the price and performance is balance :)   

Also i'm looking forward for more with Thermaltake Liquid Cooling stuff

Yup it is a good Idea. i'd love to have (buy) one if there's any...imagine Thermaltake RAM (with beautiful h/s design) ...if Thermaltake have the power and source...why not ^^ it's for gamer, so the price and performance is balance :)   

Also i'm looking forward for more with Thermaltake Liquid Cooling stuff

All ideas are good ideas...and most welcome :)

All of the above!!!  Shirts, hoodies, drink bottles, hats, bags.  I've been wanting a Thermaltake / Tt eSports hoodie for awhile now but cannot find one.

Merchandise is always a fun thing, i know there are some shirts and other things like that in the works so keep an eye out for that. I will make a post of that when it does come out.

i want a Tt Dude Plushie

How about something that you do make already, just in your primary orage color?  I would of easily bought the Level 10 mouse in orange instead of red.

And I'm serious about that fan controller.  Six fans, dial control, LED display single bay 5.25, 30W per fan.  Bling it out with a Tt splash screen, BOOM.

Any gaming monitor would have to be 24 inch 4K, with a TN panel to compete with what ASUS is offering, if you go with an IPS panel right now it'll be too expensive.  Would need a stand that would offer both landscape and portrait position, and have an adjustible height, 8 inches or so.

Speaking of monitors, you could also make a monitor stand to hold multiple monitors.

Power supply accessory could be braided cables, that's a biggie.

Since you're going into liquid cooling, I haven't heard anything from you guys about radiators, if you're going to do water blocks and resoviors, do the rads too, even the extra think ones. Think tubing and coolent too, think one stop shop, come to Tt and get everything you need.

And again with the accessories, people love to advertise what they are proud of, and people are proud of their custom built PC's.  People want the Tt stress ball at their office desk, they want the Tt Dude hanging out inside their case peeking through the window.  People have t-shirts from Skyrim, people love to advertise. 

I'm on the East coast just outside of Philly, when am I going to get to Computex, or when is a convention going to be held near me, New York would be the closest, and it's nothing like the conventions on the West Coast.  There is a market out there for that stuff, if there wasn't, sites like this wouldn'texist - http://www.corsair.com/en-ca/store/gear

EDIT - BTW, that hoodie SUCKS, your red dragon one was MUCH better.  Get the hint?

That would be pretty awesome. i would love to see that as well. :)

Any particular features?

Thermaltake Gaming Monitor  :) features ;

Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution

Panel : TN
1ms response time
Size 32" screen more favorable with a 21:9 format (also called Cinemawide)
Screen is resistant to water, dust, grease
Flicker and CVS free technology
Swivel and Height-adjustment
Multi port : HDMI 2, DP (1.2), mini Dp, USB 3.0 (4+1; +1 for fast charging my smartphone/tablet), media card reader
Tt soft :  easly to arrange display multiple windows
Audio/Speakers : LUXA2 integrated soundbar for rich stereo sound :wub:
Thin, Curved, Frameless, brushed aluminum/metal material (some part) with Tt Logo (LED)
NVIDIA G-Sync, NVIDIA 3D Vision, ULMB

Some of that would be great  :D

Merchandise is always a fun thing, i know there are some shirts and other things like that in the works so keep an eye out for that. I will make a post of that when it does come out.

i want a Tt Dude Plushie

Tt Dude Plushie would be nice, But I was also thinking the other day wouldn't it be nice if he could get littler accessories like a miny tt sword or hammer. I was only thinking it as I have deemed him the protector or my Rig and placed him inside and thought he could use some weapons to help :D

Tt Dude Plushie would be nice, But I was also thinking the other day wouldn't it be nice if he could get littler accessories like a miny tt sword or hammer. I was only thinking it as I have deemed him the protector or my Rig and placed him inside and thought he could use some weapons to help :D

i would love a little Tt Dude that had little accessories. That would be pretty awesome.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Let us know what you would like to see from Thermaltake. We enjoy hearing back from our community and will always take in feedback to help make a better product. 

A case fan version of the Riing radiator fans, and for both kinds to come in more sizes. Riing fans are the only thing you make that I'm interested in. Similar look to Corsair's SP120, but with a glowing ring and without those horrible rubber screw holes? Plus they have slightly better specs? I'll take 7!

maxresdefault.jpg

I get my PSUs from Corsair. I currently have an AX760i. I usually use Corsair cases too, although the one for this year's build is the Arc Mini R2 from Fractal since it can hold more radiator than the 350D and looks like a pretty decent case in general. Usually I'm a big Obsidian Series fan though. Thermaltake's cases are cheap looking and don't have good water cooling support. I was looking at the Versa H15 and H13 just now. They don't have dust filters. They don't even have those rubber things on the cable routing holes. Like I said, they're really cheap and low quality looking.

I did have a Thermaltake PSU way back in the day that lasted a ridiculously long time. After that one I didn't buy another since I heard the quality went down hill. I don't really know anyone who uses your stuff these days. You should probably try to work on your reputation in the enthusiast community. You guys need a new logo too. It's hideous. I'm going to have to peel the stickers off my Riings.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I really like the new Core designs and they are very functional. But theres nobody making anything (cases) with curves...

The new Soprano is the only real choice. Then some would have to conformise for some NZXT or Corsair, that are not trully "curvy", but at least they have some round lines.

The "serious" and "simple" design is good but there are soooooooo many companies doing it right now.

LianLI, Silverstone, Corsair, Antec, Phanteks,CoolerMaster, BitFenix, InWin, NZXT etc etc etc etc......

One box after another with the same "serious" and "simple-line" look...... And TT is following their lead- first the Core V line which was "simple" but with a small curve on top, then Core X that minimized this curve, and now TH10 which is totally straight-line.

But so are all the rest of the products from all the rest of the pack.........

I really miss the old days of Kandalf, Armor, Tsunami, Soprano and the rest. And the best characteristic of the cases of those days was the 100% quality of the inner case, with the aesthetics that nobody else could match!!!! I still own 5 TT cases from those days and I refuse to sell them (no matter how much my wife is complaining that occupy space in the house), because I consider them works of art. Nobody EVER did such designs, those days or nowadays for that matter.

It would be a dream-come-true to have the sturdy, modular, quality inner build of Core series with a awesome new curvy outer design.

And I dont say here a total new-from-scratch case. No. Use some of the already existing pieces but with different "clothes". 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...