black element button broken, I think I need to disassemble mouse...help!

mdt002

Hi all,

I've just pulled my mouse out of my bag and noticed that the T9 button (the one that decreases the sensitivity by default) has been busted and is now inside of the mouse (see attached photo). I think if I could open up the case, I could just pop the button back into place, but I don't have any idea how to open it. Even if the button will never work again, I'd still like it to be in the right place so I don't have a hole in the top of the mouse.

Thanks for your help

post-1680-0-94664800-1415265960_thumb.jpg

Hello mdt002,

How long have you had the mouse before this incident?  

Our Ttesports mouse's are covered by a 2 year warranty. 

If you are within that warranty period, you can file for an RMA to have your unit replaced.

Please advise which region you are located, so I can further assist you.

Guest Tt Paul

Hi all,

I've just pulled my mouse out of my bag and noticed that the T9 button (the one that decreases the sensitivity by default) has been busted and is now inside of the mouse (see attached photo). I think if I could open up the case, I could just pop the button back into place, but I don't have any idea how to open it. Even if the button will never work again, I'd still like it to be in the right place so I don't have a hole in the top of the mouse.

Thanks for your help

Hi, mdt002

Did you get the button issue fixed? Also, disassemble is not a good idea because it could cause serious damage.

Please feel free to let us know any updates, thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.