Sign in to follow this  
Tte Jeff

Favorite game?

Games i play.jpg

I play Blizzard games mostly, i'm prob over 600 days played on WoW.... just canceled my subscription last month.

Played Diablo 3 for about 8 months, was having fun with the RMAH. Came back for RoS then it got boring again after getting the items i wanted, might come back for next patch.

Played Dota 2 when it was in beta but stopped playing it that much after release (still watch it though),

Currently playing Heroes of the Storm, awesome game i got to say! very casual, a lot of PVP!

I just had a lesson in POSTING LoL. Thank you Martin. :-)

Here are a few of my games that I play periodically. Not listed is Guild wars which I spend a bit of time with as well. My days of Shooters are long behind me.post-87-0-41743600-1405504586_thumb.jpgpost-87-0-18894300-1405504589_thumb.jpgpost-87-0-79821100-1405504591_thumb.jpgpost-87-0-94178100-1405504593_thumb.jpg

CS:GO hands down.

The only thing I dislike about it are the nade physics. What physics.

Though I also dislike how the price drops during steam sales. It's not a child's game like CoD, but there are soo many bad players on one end of the spectrum, and then there's smurfs on the other.

CS:GO hands down.

The only thing I dislike about it are the nade physics. What physics.

Though I also dislike how the price drops during steam sales. It's not a child's game like CoD, but there are soo many bad players on one end of the spectrum, and then there's smurfs on the other.

CS:GO <3

I'm looking forward to Unreal Tournament. 

i still play 2k4 some weekends, surprising how many still play and more surprising how many from the euro ladders 10 years ago still play!

Really looking forward to the new one :D

Guest Tt Paul

Does anyone look forward to playing Heroes of Storm? Is this game able to compete with League of Legends and DOTA2?

Below pictures is Blizzard TW demonstrates Heroes of Storm in Taipei Computer Applications Show which has Tt eSPORTS as the exclusively gaming peripherals sponsor.

post-225-0-34314900-1407466314_thumb.jpg

Me too :) Had forgot all about it until you just mentioned it lol

i still play 2k4 some weekends, surprising how many still play and more surprising how many from the euro ladders 10 years ago still play!

Really looking forward to the new one :D

There's a lack of Unreal/Quake servers in Asia, hoping the new unreal tournament changes that a bit.  Until then, do with what I can on CS:GO.

World of Tanks is a game i keep playing alot :)

I'm afraid to start, worry I'll get too addicted now that it's on both PC and tablet ~ the danger is too great.

@HuGo_0,  I forgot to mention in my previous post. I was curious to see how shootmania would do, with some of the famous Quake names playing it. Now mostly just looking forward to UT

At the moment I'm mostly playing Dota 2 and Awesomenauts, and I'm most looking forward to Pro Wrestling X which would hopefully make for the best wrestling game to come out for PC although it has a LOONG road ahead of it since it's in very early alpha stages. WWE 2K15's also coming out on PC although I'm anticipating 2K16 more since 15 was a bit of a rushed flop on next-gen systems.

feature_n64.jpg