Sign in to follow this  
Tte Jeff

Favorite game?

@Tte Martin, my steam account looks exactly like yours (with the exception of Civ which I hear is awesome).  Borderlands 2 and TF2 are staples in my FPS gameplay.

My all time favorite series has to be the Tribes franchise though.  I started with Tribes 2 and played that until finally giving Tribes: Ascend a chance which was a decent update on the game.  I hope it never dies.  CoD: Advanced Warfare and maybe Titanfall are finally starting to incorporate some freedom of movement in their gameplay, but nothing beats jetpacks and skiing in open world combat.

At the moment I'm mostly playing Dota 2 and Awesomenauts, and I'm most looking forward to Pro Wrestling X which would hopefully make for the best wrestling game to come out for PC (Maybe if THQ ported pre SVR SmackDown games or the Day of Reckoning series to PC instead of the half-reared WWF Raw from the Xbox and a planned port of the Wrestlefest iOS "remake", they would actually see a good market for wrestling titles on such a platform). I guess until then I can play Here Comes the Pain and Galactic Wrestling on a PS2 emulator (both of which I own IRL).

feature_n64.jpg

I love this design. Reminds me of N64 wrestling games. 

Guest Tt Paul

The League of legends Season 4 World Championship 2014 started at Taipei, Taiwan yesterday.

Lets find out which team will be the final hero in South Korea.

post-225-0-85172200-1411093121_thumb.jpg

I love this design. Reminds me of N64 wrestling games. 

That's exactly what they're going for hence the boxart, a modernized version of the likes of WCW/nWo Revenge and WWF No Mercy which are the best wrestling games on that system and are often considered the best of all time. It'll be a while before it's even comparable to them, but that's fine with me.