Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

What is the worst game you have ever spent money on?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tt-Van

Tt-Van

Advanced Member

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 190 posts

With the backlash people are giving to Assassins Creed Unity, it made me think of the last game that I regretted giving my money to.  The game is called “No Luca, No” and is available on the Xbox Arcade. It’s a single button game where you have to push your cat Luca away from your cereal bowl. It felt odd and I couldn’t believe that this was a real game and I paid for it.  Let’s hear what the worst game you ever bought was!

HappyBuddhaman

HappyBuddhaman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, United States

#### I think the Assassins Creed series is down right horrible, bought 3 and hated it (you're an ASSASSSIN and you can't crouch...REALLY?!?).
Final Fantasy X2, got to the part where one of the girls went "teehee, I can't stop dancing!", yep, that was the end of that game.

PacMan for the Atari 2600 (showing my age here), that was a disaster, but I was able to avoid E.T.
But the worst, absolute worst, was when I owned a Sega CD system, and NOTHING was out for it but a pitiful attempt of a game called Night Trap.

Yep. I ain't proud of it, and I'd rather shave my a** and jump into a vat of rubbing alcohol than to subject myself to such tourture again.

• dO_ob likes this

Current Rig - Project 2501

Case - Thermaltake Level 10 GT White 

MB - Gigabyte Gaming 7

CPU - Intel i7-4970K

RAM - G.SKILL Trident X 2400 16 GB OC'd to 2400  

GPU - NVidia / ASUS Strix GTX 1080 

PSU - EVGA 1300 G2 Supernova

CPU Cooler - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme w/ 2 120mm RGB Riing fans 

Air Cooling - 2 Enermax Vegas 140mm \ 1 Enermax Vegas 120mm 

Mouse - Thermaltake Level 10 / Wired / Red 

Keyboard - Thermaltake MEKA G Unit Illuminated

Storage - 128 GB SSD boot drive, 2 TB HDD's (2, 1 TB HDD's) 

OS - Windows 10

Speakers - Corsair SP2500

Audio Card - Creative Sound Blaster ZxR 

Monitor - ASUS ROG Swift PG348.

KaopPy.jpg

StaticFX

StaticFX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

lol pacman for atari.. actually enjoyed that for a few hours.

wish I could remember.... it was a game based on a movie, bought it for my son on DS so he could have something to play on our 12 hour trip... 1 hr in.. "Well, i finished that game"

!!!!! $40?? for 1 hr? i was ####!

• Tt Marco and HappyBuddhaman like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users