Tt-Van

What is the worst game you have ever spent money on?

With the backlash people are giving to Assassins Creed Unity, it made me think of the last game that I regretted giving my money to.  The game is called “No Luca, No†and is available on the Xbox Arcade. It’s a single button game where you have to push your cat Luca away from your cereal bowl. It felt odd and I couldn’t believe that this was a real game and I paid for it.  Let’s hear what the worst game you ever bought was!

#### I think the Assassins Creed series is down right horrible, bought 3 and hated it (you're an ASSASSSIN and you can't crouch...REALLY?!?).
Final Fantasy X2, got to the part where one of the girls went "teehee, I can't stop dancing!", yep, that was the end of that game.

PacMan for the Atari 2600 (showing my age here), that was a disaster, but I was able to avoid E.T.
But the worst, absolute worst, was when I owned a Sega CD system, and NOTHING was out for it but a pitiful attempt of a game called Night Trap.

Yep. I ain't proud of it, and I'd rather shave my a** and jump into a vat of rubbing alcohol than to subject myself to such tourture again.