*NEW* VERTO Headset Info

Tte Jeff

The VERTO headset offers strong styling paired with comfort, affording it both a sophisticated touch & gaming feel. The dual headband design features a stainless steel outer frame for overall shape & stability while the elastic inner headband with leatherette padding auto-adjusts the sizing for perfect fit & comfort. Large earcups and protein leather ear cup padding provide users comfort over long term wear. Removable cables for both PC gaming and mobile use are included. 

main Pic

Removable cables

DSC 0488

DSC 0474

• 4 weeks later...

Looking forward to receiving mine though I do have to say, when looking at image 4 you posted on the website I get mixed feelings though all the other pictures look amazing. Either way I can not wait for mine to arrive :)

Hey TheEnos,  we took that shot to demonstrate the ear cups folding flat, so the VERTO headset can be conveniently tucked away into the included carrying bag.

So the angle of the shot maybe looks a bit more awkward compared to the common-seen pictures of headsets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Tt Paul

I'm in the US.  Why is it out and I'm just not finding it!?

Hi, Albe23

Sorry for the long waiting, we will make sure to touch base with you once VERTO is available in USA, thank you.

So funny story, I tripped over my cat and in the process destroyed my boom mic the other night.  Because I didn't have an awesome headset like the Verto, I had to talk into the left earbud of my wife's iPhone earbuds.  I had to literally tape the thing to my face so I didn't have to hold it.  It was quite interesting to explain that to my buddies while we were playing.

• 1 month later...