Tt-Van

Where do you keep your gaming setup?

I recently went to visit a friend and saw that he turned an extra room into his very own game cave. Before that, he said he had the game cave in the Garage.  He keeps a laptop in his room for quick web surfing but his main game station is serious business.  So it made me think, where do you keep you Game station at?

I have a home office / man cave where I keep my PC, even though it's a "man cave" my wife spends just as much time in here as I do, benefits of having a gamer wife.

Plus we have a Xbox One on our main television in our living room.  Juist her and I, no kids, so it's kinda easy.

Guest Tt Josh

I have a home office / man cave where I keep my PC, even though it's a "man cave" my wife spends just as much time in here as I do, benefits of having a gamer wife.

Plus we have a Xbox One on our main television in our living room.  Juist her and I, no kids, so it's kinda easy.

You're definitely a true Gamer!  ;)

Guest Tt Paul

That is just wonderful and I wish I can like you!  :D

My gaming rig is currently in the living room with plans to move it to an unused bedroom. Once in there I will be setting up a full on man / nerd cave where I will be creating YouTube content and streaming games on Twitch.tv.  No kids so the room is currently used for nothing but storage.

Guest Tt Josh

My gaming rig is currently in the living room with plans to move it to an unused bedroom. Once in there I will be setting up a full on man / nerd cave where I will be creating YouTube content and streaming games on Twitch.tv.  No kids so the room is currently used for nothing but storage.

Make sure you shoot a photo and share with us! 

Can't wait to the set up! ;)