Tte Jeff

Tt eSPORTS - Mouse pad owners club

Got a Tt eSPORTS mouse pad, well come here and show it off!

To get listed in the mouse pad owners club, please post the model name and picture proof & we'll list you as a member.

i.e.  PYRRHUS Team DK Edition 

post-33-0-35804600-1405071749.jpg

1. Tte Jeff - PYRRHUS Team DK Edition

2. Tte Martin - White-Ra Special Tactics pad (signed by White-Ra, Grubby, HasuObs, Socke, Stephano, Mvp, NesTea and seleCT)

3. Tte Jeremy - PYRRHUS

4. DKmann101 - DRACONEM aluminum mouse pad

5. White-Ra - White-Ra Special Tactics pad

I am still unable to find a Tt eSports Draconem aluminum mouse pad. Is it possible to purchase one directly from Thermaltake or Tt eSports? I'm really wanting to get one of these but disappointed I can't.

I would love to get my hands one of the Aluminum. Hopefully in the near future :)

Sorry about the wait, we'll look into it and provide an update. 

Hey DKmann101 & TheEnos, so it seems the other e-tailers may not have put the product online yet.

It's online at the Thermaltake Online store for USA, but out of stock at the moment:  https://store.thermaltakeusa.com/inside03.php?k=8&a=1710
You can signup to be notified when there's stock at that page. 

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately I am in the UK and import Tax would almost double to cost of the Draconem. I may just pick up a Galeru for the time being as have got did get quite accustomed to my previous one but I don't like to mix brand with peripherals... Silly I know but I also know I'm not the only one that does this :D

####!!!!!  :o  Finally the Draconem aluminum mouse pad is in the Tt Store.   I just placed my order not 5 minutes ago.   :D  :D  :D  :D   I can't wait till it gets here!!!

Yep, did the e-mail notification not get sent? 

Guest Tt Paul   
Guest Tt Paul

Hello, TeeBlack!

Congratulations~

Ladon is one of my favorite mousepad because of the stitching around the edge of the mousepad ensures long-term durability

Hello, TeeBlack!

Congratulations~

Ladon is one of my favorite mousepad because of the stitching around the edge of the mousepad ensures long-term durability

Thank you it was just delivered a few minutes ago :)