Toughpower DPS G Owners Club

Tt Vincent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi StaticFX,

That is really cool. If you don’t mind, can you possibly share with us how you make the sleeved cables?

Thanks a lot :)

its not hard.

I purchased paracord (its super cheap on ebay)

Remove ONE wire at a time.. using either a staple or tiny screwdriver (VERY tiny) or an actual pin remover, you pop a pin from one end, peel the wire off the flat cable, then remove the pin from the other end. cut the paracord almost as long about 1/2 down each pin. Tape one pin up (so it doesnt catch).. slide it through, remove the tape.. Now the fun part. hold the cord half way up one pin, then pinch/slide your fingers along the entire length (stretching/smoothing) of the cord. Make sure that both ends cover where the wire attaches to the pin, but not the actual pin. Using a lighter, slightly melt the end then quickly roll in your fingers to smush/pinch the end tight... (yes its a bit hot! lol)

smooth it again and repeat the other end. Now, re-insert the wire in the spot you removed it.. and do the next wire. Its time consuming, but the result looks great.

Now, on another note!

@Thermaltake... you need to change something on the PSU side of the 24pin plug. I was easily able to put the top plug in upside down (it was dark! lol) causing the clip to snap to the side. You need to make the plug really only fit in one way because it took me a few minutes to realize what happened and why my pc would not start!

• 1 year later...

Hi, i just bought a ToughPower DPS G RGB 850W.

I unable to run the DPSapp.

Always ask for install the Adobe flash player. But i'm already install the flash player.

I'm currently using Windows 7 64bit.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

hi,

if you downloaded and installed the Adobe Flash Player through the browser, such as Chrome and Firefox, it might be considered as a plugin in the browser, which not allow the DPS G PC App to access flash player.

So i would like to ask you to install the Adobe Flash Player with IE.

here is the link:

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?fpchrome

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

if you downloaded and installed the Adobe Flash Player through the browser, such as Chrome and Firefox, it might be considered as a plugin in the browser, which not allow the DPS G PC App to access flash player.

So i would like to ask you to install the Adobe Flash Player with IE.

here is the link:

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?fpchrome

Thanks Denny! Its work!!! Thanks so much!

Hi guys! i bought 2 days ago the new Thermaltake Toughpower DPS  RGB 750W from Amazon. I assembled all cable very easy  in chassis, the psu work fine but the problem is the RGB LEDs from FAN.. not working, i have installed the latest versione of DPSApp Software version 2.4.2, when i select the rgb control in app not working on/off or changed the color,brightness not work... What could be the problem? Thanks, wait for reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! i bought 2 days ago the new Thermaltake Toughpower DPS  RGB 750W from Amazon. I assembled all cable very easy  in chassis, the psu work fine but the problem is the RGB LEDs from FAN.. not working, i have installed the latest versione of DPSApp Software version 2.4.2, when i select the rgb control in app not working on/off or changed the color,brightness not work... What could be the problem? Thanks, wait for reply.

Hi,

Can you check if your system has installed C++ Redistributable package?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145