Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Wireless or Wired Headphones?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Wireless or Wired Headphones. Which is better? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Which do you prefer?

1. Wired (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Voted Wireless (3 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Tt Tautlih

Tt Tautlih

Hardcore Guru

• Administrators
  • 2,168 posts

Let us know what you decide and tell us why :)

Screen Shot 2014-11-24 at 9.58.34 AM.png

Tt Tautlih

Tt Tautlih

Hardcore Guru

• Administrators
  • 2,168 posts

I chose wireless simply for ease of use and because when it comes down to premium wireless headphones and wired headphones, the difference is negligible in my opinion. 

Only real difference is in stats.

It's a bit like having a Bugatti Veyron that has 1000hp and a McLaren F1 at 627hp.

In real life I know 600+ is more than enough (even too much!) and i have no need for 1000, but having the extra 400 is just nice to know.

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

I'll choose Wireless for sure! It looks cool and luxurious! Can I have this piece, please?  :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users