Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

[Xmas Contest] Tt dude and Santa’s Ball-Bustin’ Bajinko Game

xmas game contest tt dude santa

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
161 replies to this topic

Tt Andy

Tt Andy

Tt Staff

• Administrators
  • 501 posts
  • LocationLala land

Congratulations Round 1 Winners!

Please inbox me your details!

Attached Images

• Round 1 Winners.jpg

• RVFER, Jpowers77 and John Joel Reyes-14ijcohn18 like this

PC Specs 

PC 1 - (Gaming Rig) Intel core i5 4670k @ 4.7ghz / Powercolor 280x x 3 in Tri-fire / Asrock Extreme6 z87 / G.SKILL ARES 2133MHz 16GB 

PC 2 - (Retired Mining Rig) - AMD Phenom II 965 BE @ 4.2ghz / 5 x Sapphire Tri-X 290 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Corsair Dominator 8GB 1600MHz 

cleverandy

cleverandy

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I don't kwon why my name cannot displayed correctly in the game.

TT1.PNG

TT2.PNG

Tt Andy

Tt Andy

Tt Staff

• Administrators
  • 501 posts
  • LocationLala land

Hello Cleverandy,

There was a problem on our end but its fixed now, please try again. 

This map is a lot more fun than the other map with big bonuses so we will be expecting higher scores. 

Since you have posted your score, we will take your score into account when we are picking the winners!

Thanks for playing

PC Specs 

PC 1 - (Gaming Rig) Intel core i5 4670k @ 4.7ghz / Powercolor 280x x 3 in Tri-fire / Asrock Extreme6 z87 / G.SKILL ARES 2133MHz 16GB 

PC 2 - (Retired Mining Rig) - AMD Phenom II 965 BE @ 4.2ghz / 5 x Sapphire Tri-X 290 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Corsair Dominator 8GB 1600MHz 

Morgoth143

Morgoth143

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi,

" Only 1 score allowed on the Scoreboard per user, multiple entry's that spam the scoreboard will be disqualified "

It does not have any sense, i have to always put my nick after scoring nice result with is in top 10, For example i have 5th place with 10k point and if i will make 11k and now this score is on the 5th place, results are like 5th 11k ME and 6th 10k ME.

Or did I misunderstood something?

HappyBuddhaman

HappyBuddhaman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, United States

I think there is a glitch this round, every game you play just adds to your grand total, the scores are nearing 1 million.....

Current Rig - Project 2501

Case - Thermaltake Level 10 GT White 

MB - Gigabyte Gaming 7

CPU - Intel i7-4970K

RAM - G.SKILL Trident X 2400 16 GB OC'd to 2400  

GPU - NVidia / ASUS Strix GTX 1080 

PSU - EVGA 1300 G2 Supernova

CPU Cooler - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme w/ 2 120mm RGB Riing fans 

Air Cooling - 2 Enermax Vegas 140mm \ 1 Enermax Vegas 120mm 

Mouse - Thermaltake Level 10 / Wired / Red 

Keyboard - Thermaltake MEKA G Unit Illuminated

Storage - 128 GB SSD boot drive, 2 TB HDD's (2, 1 TB HDD's) 

OS - Windows 10

Speakers - Corsair SP2500

Audio Card - Creative Sound Blaster ZxR 

Monitor - ASUS ROG Swift PG348.

KaopPy.jpg

fourpixel

fourpixel

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

I agree with HappyBuddhaman please check the screenshots

1_zps0255a4e7.png

2_zpsb212628a.png

3_zps5f6005b6.png

HappyBuddhaman

HappyBuddhaman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, United States

Yeah, I just did this to show if you sit here long enough you can destroy the scoreboard.  Grand total isn't resetting between games.

I don't expect any of these scores to be valid.  Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Attached Images

• Score.jpg

Current Rig - Project 2501

Case - Thermaltake Level 10 GT White 

MB - Gigabyte Gaming 7

CPU - Intel i7-4970K

RAM - G.SKILL Trident X 2400 16 GB OC'd to 2400  

GPU - NVidia / ASUS Strix GTX 1080 

PSU - EVGA 1300 G2 Supernova

CPU Cooler - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme w/ 2 120mm RGB Riing fans 

Air Cooling - 2 Enermax Vegas 140mm \ 1 Enermax Vegas 120mm 

Mouse - Thermaltake Level 10 / Wired / Red 

Keyboard - Thermaltake MEKA G Unit Illuminated

Storage - 128 GB SSD boot drive, 2 TB HDD's (2, 1 TB HDD's) 

OS - Windows 10

Speakers - Corsair SP2500

Audio Card - Creative Sound Blaster ZxR 

Monitor - ASUS ROG Swift PG348.

KaopPy.jpg

Tt Andy

Tt Andy

Tt Staff

• Administrators
  • 501 posts
  • LocationLala land

Hello Guys,

We have been informed that there is a bug in the game where it allowed users to keep their total score for the next round, we are trying to fix this issue and we will reset the scores when this is fixed, we are sorry for any inconvenience

PC Specs 

Tt Andy

Tt Andy

Tt Staff

• Administrators
  • 501 posts
  • LocationLala land

Hi,

" Only 1 score allowed on the Scoreboard per user, multiple entry's that spam the scoreboard will be disqualified "

It does not have any sense, i have to always put my nick after scoring nice result with is in top 10, For example i have 5th place with 10k point and if i will make 11k and now this score is on the 5th place, results are like 5th 11k ME and 6th 10k ME.

Or did I misunderstood something?

Hello Morgoth,

The reason that i wanted to implement this rule is because we wanted more users to have the opportunity to be on the scoreboard anyway will well see what happens. I do agree that this rule might not be as good as we thought and might remove it

PC Specs 

Tt Andy

Tt Andy

Tt Staff

• Administrators
  • 501 posts
  • LocationLala land

Hello Guys,

We have fixed the issue and reset the scores, to make the experience better for all please let us know if you bump into any other bugs

thanks

• RVFER likes this

PC Specs 

fourpixel

fourpixel

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Hello Morgoth,

The reason that i wanted to implement this rule is because we wanted more users to have the opportunity to be on the scoreboard anyway will well see what happens. I do agree that this rule might not be as good as we thought and might remove it

The programmer should check this, He should change some code for the users cannot add new score (for the top 10) but can keep his/her highest score if already have one, if ever he/she got a new highscore the system/game should replace his/her recent highscore

Tt Andy

Tt Andy

Tt Staff

• Administrators
  • 501 posts
  • LocationLala land

The programmer should check this, He should change some code for the users cannot add new score (for the top 10) but can keep his/her highest score if already have one, if ever he/she got a new highscore the system/game should replace his/her recent highscore

We have been trying to make this game a better experience for all but since its a template, unfortunatly we are unable to change that much

PC Specs 

Morgoth143

Morgoth143

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

y06vee.jpg

In case of some hacker attack.

hotcoolman

hotcoolman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Are there bugs with round2? Every time I got a new score, I'm asked to enter my user name. Should I enter? I've entered 3 times before I was aware of your notice.

Tt Andy

Tt Andy

Tt Staff

• Administrators
  • 501 posts
  • LocationLala land

Are there bugs with round2? Every time I got a new score, I'm asked to enter my user name. Should I enter? I've entered 3 times before I was aware of your notice.

We have decided to lift the previous rule which only allowed 1 user to place their name once, so feel free to key in your name

If you have a extremely high score i suggest you post it on this thread, for our reference 

PC Specs 

RVFER

RVFER

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

guys, please check the online score board for round 2, mine is missing......(below is my latest score)

Hdg1p_T2zt_Keg_Nzn_ALgoe_IZ8_RG_Cb6_Z8_K

and this is the new online score for round 2

Yof_Br_UK087_Hjj_Ok_z_UOtqh_Ptru_Sq_XMk_

• Tt Andy likes this

Tt Andy

Tt Andy

Tt Staff

• Administrators
  • 501 posts
  • LocationLala land

Noted with thanks, i guess to backup your own scores and posting it on the forum gives us the best indication on the standings 

Thanks for the help guys!

• RVFER likes this

PC Specs 

Morgoth143

Morgoth143

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

bez-tytulu.jpg

And my score was hacked. proof

(Andrei

(Andrei

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

So much troubles! I will NOT participate in this!

cleverandy

cleverandy

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

This game need a lot of time to play and try. After that need many luck, I got the extra ball 3 times, and get the x4 4 time in this round.

TT7.PNG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xmas, game, contest, tt dude, santa

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users