Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Thanksgiving Game Time

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Tt-Van

Tt-Van

Advanced Member

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 190 posts

What games are you playing for your Thanksgiving week? I will be playing Super Smash bros for the WiiU. If you are playing Super Smash Bros, my WiiU ID is “SR-RUSH”, let’s fight!

Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationMissouri, USA

Dota 2, Strife and perhaps some random GOG games.

• Tt-Van likes this

My current PC - The Fighting Computer

Intel Core i5-6500, Sapphire RX 480 NITRO+ 4G, Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4, MSi H170A PC MATE

HTPC - Van Buren

Intel Core i5-6400, MSi 750ti Afterburner 2G, Crucial DDR4, Gigabyte H110M-A

Tt Tautlih

Tt Tautlih

Hardcore Guru

• Administrators
  • 2,168 posts

Eating games would be so appropriate!

Who remembers Cooking Mama on NDS  XD

• HappyBuddhaman and Tt-Van like this

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

That's the classic LOL  ;)

Tt-Van

Tt-Van

Advanced Member

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 190 posts

Dota 2, Strife and perhaps some random GOG games.

How do you like Strife? I haven't seen a whole lot but it looks like LOL, i wouldn't mind trying it out. 

HappyBuddhaman

HappyBuddhaman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, United States

Eating games would be so appropriate!

Cooking Mama was AWESOME!!

I'll be on DOTA 2, Diablo 3, and installing some Skyrim mods.  And I might go old school and restart the Suikoden series, I never played through all of them.

Current Rig - Project 2501

Case - Thermaltake Level 10 GT White 

MB - Gigabyte Gaming 7

CPU - Intel i7-4970K

RAM - G.SKILL Trident X 2400 16 GB OC'd to 2400  

GPU - NVidia / ASUS Strix GTX 1080 

PSU - EVGA 1300 G2 Supernova

CPU Cooler - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme w/ 2 120mm RGB Riing fans 

Air Cooling - 2 Enermax Vegas 140mm \ 1 Enermax Vegas 120mm 

Mouse - Thermaltake Level 10 / Wired / Red 

Keyboard - Thermaltake MEKA G Unit Illuminated

Storage - 128 GB SSD boot drive, 2 TB HDD's (2, 1 TB HDD's) 

OS - Windows 10

Speakers - Corsair SP2500

Audio Card - Creative Sound Blaster ZxR 

Monitor - ASUS ROG Swift PG348.

KaopPy.jpg

Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationMissouri, USA

How do you like Strife? I haven't seen a whole lot but it looks like LOL, i wouldn't mind trying it out. 

It's sort of a mix of League and S2's previous game Heroes of Newerth (Which was originally going to be the spiritual successor of DotA until Valve picked up Icefrog for Dota 2), I like it better than League (not as much as Dota 2) largely for the fact you don't have to unlock heroes (restricted hero pools is complete bull in my opinion, all it does is make the game largely freemium if not pay2win) and the "scale of power" is higher so you don't have characters with horridly utilitarian or utmost role-specific skill-sets like League's Zilean. It's for the most part more casual than league (no buying wards, everyone has their own couriers, last hits are split among lanemates) and outside factors consist of pets and custom shop items.

I used to play the heck out of the original as well as Cooking Mama 3 (Except for the shopping missions where there might as well be a bounty on the player's head considering everyone in the store is out to hinder you).

My current PC - The Fighting Computer

Intel Core i5-6500, Sapphire RX 480 NITRO+ 4G, Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4, MSi H170A PC MATE

HTPC - Van Buren

Intel Core i5-6400, MSi 750ti Afterburner 2G, Crucial DDR4, Gigabyte H110M-A

Guest_Tt Paul_*

Guest_Tt Paul_*
  • Guests

I rather eat turkey and go shopping during holiday season!

• Tt-Van likes this

Tt-Van

Tt-Van

Advanced Member

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 190 posts

It's sort of a mix of League and S2's previous game Heroes of Newerth (Which was originally going to be the spiritual successor of DotA until Valve picked up Icefrog for Dota 2), I like it better than League (not as much as Dota 2) largely for the fact you don't have to unlock heroes (restricted hero pools is complete bull in my opinion, all it does is make the game largely freemium if not pay2win) and the "scale of power" is higher so you don't have characters with horridly utilitarian or utmost role-specific skill-sets like League's Zilean. It's for the most part more casual than league (no buying wards, everyone has their own couriers, last hits are split among lanemates) and outside factors consist of pets and custom shop items.

I used to play the heck out of the original as well as Cooking Mama 3 (Except for the shopping missions where there might as well be a bounty on the player's head considering everyone in the store is out to hinder you).

Awesome! I will have to give it a try. I try not to spread myself out on too many games at once but  it does sounds pretty cool.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users