Tt-Van

Thanksgiving Game Time

9 posts in this topic

What games are you playing for your Thanksgiving week? I will be playing Super Smash bros for the WiiU. If you are playing Super Smash Bros, my WiiU ID is “SR-RUSHâ€, let’s fight!

Dota 2, Strife and perhaps some random GOG games.

How do you like Strife? I haven't seen a whole lot but it looks like LOL, i wouldn't mind trying it out. 

Eating games would be so appropriate!

Who remembers Cooking Mama on NDS  XD

Cooking Mama was AWESOME!!

I'll be on DOTA 2, Diablo 3, and installing some Skyrim mods.  And I might go old school and restart the Suikoden series, I never played through all of them.

How do you like Strife? I haven't seen a whole lot but it looks like LOL, i wouldn't mind trying it out. 

It's sort of a mix of League and S2's previous game Heroes of Newerth (Which was originally going to be the spiritual successor of DotA until Valve picked up Icefrog for Dota 2), I like it better than League (not as much as Dota 2) largely for the fact you don't have to unlock heroes (restricted hero pools is complete bull in my opinion, all it does is make the game largely freemium if not pay2win) and the "scale of power" is higher so you don't have characters with horridly utilitarian or utmost role-specific skill-sets like League's Zilean. It's for the most part more casual than league (no buying wards, everyone has their own couriers, last hits are split among lanemates) and outside factors consist of pets and custom shop items.

Who remembers Cooking Mama on NDS  XD

I used to play the heck out of the original as well as Cooking Mama 3 (Except for the shopping missions where there might as well be a bounty on the player's head considering everyone in the store is out to hinder you).

It's sort of a mix of League and S2's previous game Heroes of Newerth (Which was originally going to be the spiritual successor of DotA until Valve picked up Icefrog for Dota 2), I like it better than League (not as much as Dota 2) largely for the fact you don't have to unlock heroes (restricted hero pools is complete bull in my opinion, all it does is make the game largely freemium if not pay2win) and the "scale of power" is higher so you don't have characters with horridly utilitarian or utmost role-specific skill-sets like League's Zilean. It's for the most part more casual than league (no buying wards, everyone has their own couriers, last hits are split among lanemates) and outside factors consist of pets and custom shop items.

I used to play the heck out of the original as well as Cooking Mama 3 (Except for the shopping missions where there might as well be a bounty on the player's head considering everyone in the store is out to hinder you).

Awesome! I will have to give it a try. I try not to spread myself out on too many games at once but  it does sounds pretty cool.