Tt-Van

Endurance Gaming

15 posts in this topic

What is the longest time you have spent playing video games in one session? A friend of mine is going to attempt to break the world record for the longest gaming session which currently stands at 135 hours. What’s your longest session? 

Donaldol, nataGomb and Josephliz like this

What is the longest time you have spent playing video games in one session? A friend of mine is going to attempt to break the world record for the longest gaming session which currently stands at 135 hours. What’s your longest session? 

I think this record was set a couple of weeks ago during Poznan Game Arena in Poland. I saw that guy ^_^

Tt-Van likes this

I really think gamers have endless energy while they are playing games but after that they must feel exhausted for sure!

If I have no distractions I can easily go 8-9 hours with no problems. Just this past Saturday I spent 5-6 hours beating the Call of duty Advanced Warfare campaign in a single sitting lol. 

Tt-Van likes this

If I have no distractions I can easily go 8-9 hours with no problems. Just this past Saturday I spent 5-6 hours beating the Call of duty Advanced Warfare campaign in a single sitting lol. 

You must have some secret energy drink, please tell us how to make it~  :D

I think this record was set a couple of weeks ago during Poznan Game Arena in Poland. I saw that guy ^_^

Wow i should check that out.  Do you know which game he was playing?  My friend is going to be playing Super Smash Bros.

I really think gamers have endless energy while they are playing games but after that they must feel exhausted for sure!

i normally get tired after a few hours, it really depends on the game and how immersed it has me. 

i used to have sessions where i would beat a game in one day. i cant do that now. I am lucky if i finish a game's story mode. 

My wife and I can still do 12 to 18 hours runs.  Longest we did I think was 36.

Wow 18 hours?!  That is a lot of  time, which games do you play for that long?

When Skyrim first came out, we just played and played and played.  I think the longest my wife and I did was when Final Fantasy 7 came out, we both called out of work, ordered pizza, and didn't shower for 36 hours.  She can do a longer run than me now, she get's in the zone and she just goes.  She'll go old school Suikoden for hours on end.  When the Skywind mod is finished, she'll do 18 on that easily.

LOL, we used to play a golf game called Wicked 18 on the 3DO for hours too, something about that was so addicting.

And me on NASCAR 2003, I'd do 12 hours on that easily, that was one of my favorites, had a MOMO wheel set up on my desk, 200 laps at Daytona, then Talladega, then back to Daytona, crashes that would send your car 50 feet in the air....oh man, fun times.

LetsGetIt1220 likes this

When Skyrim first came out, we just played and played and played.  I think the longest my wife and I did was when Final Fantasy 7 came out, we both called out of work, ordered pizza, and didn't shower for 36 hours.  She can do a longer run than me now, she get's in the zone and she just goes.  She'll go old school Suikoden for hours on end.  When the Skywind mod is finished, she'll do 18 on that easily.

LOL, we used to play a golf game called Wicked 18 on the 3DO for hours too, something about that was so addicting.

And me on NASCAR 2003, I'd do 12 hours on that easily, that was one of my favorites, had a MOMO wheel set up on my desk, 200 laps at Daytona, then Talladega, then back to Daytona, crashes that would send your car 50 feet in the air....oh man, fun times.

That is just awesome! but can you still that long at this age?   :D