(Black Element) Problem with any cloth mousemat surface

MavroFidi

Hello, this is my first post here, regarding my newly bought TT Black element mouse.

Right out of the box it doesn't seem to work with my cloth mousepad while it works on my desk.

I have tried all of the following mousepads: Razer goliathus, Roccat taito, Steelseries Qck, Cm storm, "cheap brand" cloth mousemat.

Neither of those seem to work. The mouse jitters insanely and is totally unusable on those surfaces. I have even tried it on my friends computer without any difference.

It works perfectly fine on my desk or on Razer sphex (hard surface mousepad) but i am not interested in them.

I am 99% sure that i have a faulty model but i need to find out for sure. Does anyone else have a similar problem?

Guest Tt Josh

Hello, this is my first post here, regarding my newly bought TT Black element mouse.

Right out of the box it doesn't seem to work with my cloth mousepad while it works on my desk.

I have tried all of the following mousepads: Razer goliathus, Roccat taito, Steelseries Qck, Cm storm, "cheap brand" cloth mousemat.

Neither of those seem to work. The mouse jitters insanely and is totally unusable on those surfaces. I have even tried it on my friends computer without any difference.

It works perfectly fine on my desk or on Razer sphex (hard surface mousepad) but i am not interested in them.

I am 99% sure that i have a faulty model but i need to find out for sure. Does anyone else have a similar problem?

Hi MavroFidi! Welcome to our Community!

The mouse should work on any cloth surface. 

That might be a faulty mouse, please bring the mouse back to the store where you purchased and have them to check the mouse for you on spot!

Keep us updated! ;)

Guest Tt Paul

Hi, MavroFidi

Sorry to hear that~ but BLACK Element should work on any of mouse pads that you listed above. 

Please fill up the form (see below link) with Tt eSPORTS Global customer service, thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.

http://my.ttesports.com/ctGeneral.aspx