eSports Black Gaming mouse problem

lolzarmy

After a while of owning the mouse, the dpi changer sort of broke so i decided to try to change it by installing the mouse software, which i can't launch because of the Please plug-in Gaming Device to start the AP configuration! error, after some googling i found that doing the reset thing with the crack thing would fix it and it didn't and some other post suggested that the firmware update would fix it but i can't even properly launch that either (pictures attached) Help please.

post-2067-0-40656200-1417399872_thumb.png

post-2067-0-64148000-1417399911_thumb.png

Guest Tt Josh

After a while of owning the mouse, the dpi changer sort of broke so i decided to try to change it by installing the mouse software, which i can't launch because of the Please plug-in Gaming Device to start the AP configuration! error, after some googling i found that doing the reset thing with the crack thing would fix it and it didn't and some other post suggested that the firmware update would fix it but i can't even properly launch that either (pictures attached) Help please.

Hi lolzarmy, Great having you here!

Did you try to plug in to another USB port? or try to restart your desktop/laptop.

Try that and see whether it detects your Black Mouse.

Keep us updated on the issue! ;)

Guest Tt Josh

I did what you told me to do and it worked! Thanks a lot :D

Hey lolzarmy!

Glad the problem has been fixed!

Hit us anytime if you have any questions, suggestions or you want to have a chat with us! you're always welcome! lol  :lol: