Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme

rebobnavy

Need help, purchased the Water 3.0 Extreme but not sure which connector is the pump and the other the fans.  One is a three pin and the other is a four pin.  Also I have a ASUS M5A99X EVO  R2.0 motherboard and where do I connect the fans and the pump on this board to get the software to recognize the unit????????  I know the unit is as follows;

Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm

Speed: 1000~2000 RPM

Noise Level: 20dBA

Rated Voltage: 12v

Rated Current: 0.3A

Max. Air Flow: 99CFM

:( :( :( :(

Tt Alvin,

That helped a lot.  I have it connected to the USB and a chassis fan slot but the software still does not recognize the unit.  I have uninstalled the software and re-installed with the same results.  For some reason it does not see the unit even under the USB side.  Not sure what to do now, any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Forcefleshed,

Thanks for the reminder on updated drivers but it still does not recognize the unit.  I can tell it is cooling because I am monitoring the temp of the CPU and it goes back down after playing a game.  Not sure what else to do.  I have moved it around to two other USB terminals on the mobo but still no joy.  Any other suggestions????????