Can't change DPI on Talon Blu

jsantos

Guest Tt Josh

I got the Talon Blu mouse for Christmas. Started using it, but can't change the DPI. The mouse is extremely slow. I clicked on the DPI button, but always flashed only once. Do I need to click any other button to make it work. Thanks for all the help. 

Hey jsantos,

Which country are you from? and do fill in the form here: http://my.ttesports.com/ctGeneral.aspx , we will have a customer service agent to assist you further on your problem.

or you can email them directly at tech@ttesports.com 

Keep us updated on the issue.  ;)

Guest Tt Paul

I got the Talon Blu mouse for Christmas. Started using it, but can't change the DPI. The mouse is extremely slow. I clicked on the DPI button, but always flashed only once. Do I need to click any other button to make it work. Thanks for all the help. 

Hi, jstoans

Happy New Year and Welcome to Tt Community~

The TALON Blu has blue LED lighting with static and Pulse lighting patterns.

Here is how it works

ã€To change the lighting pattern or turn lighting off】

Press left click (mouse1) and press the DPI adjustment button simultaneously. This will cycle through pulse lighting, static lighting, and turning the lighting off.

post-225-0-11410600-1420526536.jpg

• 3 months later...
Guest Tt Josh

I have the same problem, i cant toggle between my different DPI, what can I do?

Hey Mallter, the DPI button is located on top of the mouse. So once you click it, The lighting system will flash to denote the DPI setting.

Flash: once = 500 DPI / twice = 750 DPI / three times = 1500 DPI / four times = 2500 DPI / five times = 3000 DPI

Hey Mallter, the DPI button is located on top of the mouse. So once you click it, The lighting system will flash to denote the DPI setting.

Flash: once = 500 DPI / twice = 750 DPI / three times = 1500 DPI / four times = 2500 DPI / five times = 3000 DPI

I know that bro, but the thing is that I click the DPI button and it just toggles between 2 modes and both are the slowest, what can I do?

Guest Tt Josh

I know that bro, but the thing is that I click the DPI button and it just toggles between 2 modes and both are the slowest, what can I do?

Hey Mallter, which country are you from? We'll get our local staff to assist you further.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It's an atrocity that nearly 2 years later, this is a known issue with no documentation, and that occurrences are driven to support with no posted solution.

Even posting that it's a hardware defect with no fix would have been acceptable documentation. I'd just go exchange the mouse for a new one, expecting it not to be defective. Instead, I can only surmise that this is an issue with all Thermaltake mice and expect that exchanging it for a different unit would not fix the problem. 

I'm gonna go return this and get a mouse from a different manufacturer. I'm also going to specifically avoid buying Thermaltake anything in the future, because this level of documentation on a known issue is abysmal. For shame. Way to drive away business!

It's an atrocity that nearly 2 years later, this is a known issue with no documentation, and that occurrences are driven to support with no posted solution.

Even posting that it's a hardware defect with no fix would have been acceptable documentation. I'd just go exchange the mouse for a new one, expecting it not to be defective. Instead, I can only surmise that this is an issue with all Thermaltake mice and expect that exchanging it for a different unit would not fix the problem. 

I'm gonna go return this and get a mouse from a different manufacturer. I'm also going to specifically avoid buying Thermaltake anything in the future, because this level of documentation on a known issue is abysmal. For shame. Way to drive away business!

Really sorry for your inconvenience. We do care our customer and would like to solve your questions. If there is anything we can help please let us know, thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i´ve just bought a brand new TALON BLU, and all functions seems to work properly, all but not the most important one, the DPI´s.

The mouse moves sooooo slow, i click at DPI changer button, it flashes 1, 2 3 even 4 times, but nothing happen. 

The mouse moves so slow.

Try it on every different USB ports on my PC, try it on another PC and even a laptop, but always the same issue.  :(

My last mouse was another older TALON BLU and it worked great until the middle button breaks, so i was so happy with the performance, that i decide to renew it with the same model, but sadly this is happen. I hope you can help me ASAP.

Thank you guys,

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hello I had a wonderfull time using the mouse since I bought it 2 years ago, but yesterday all of the sudden the mouse changed speed and whenever i move it faster it goes slower instead.

Also i do feel like the dpi changes but its minimal and clearly not performing as before is there any fix?? Is it an issue with the drivers? 

• 1 year later...